She is 23 and im 18 we love each other should we break up

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 10:08 am
Hi im back i need to know if two people love each other should the break up cause of the age. when everything is going good
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,126 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Jer

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 10:19 am
Oh just get it over with already. Then the makeup sex will be even better. Wink

Do you guys want to be together or not? It's really up to you two.

If you're really concerned about everyone's opinions maybe you should use the poll function and allow everyone to vote on it.

If it's purely about about age - then no, it doesn't make sense to break up. If it's because you are both at dramatically different stages in your lives and you'll both have to make big sacrifices in order to stay together, you should really look at what you'll have to sacrifice and if it's worth it.

If you're a believer in the idea that there's only one specific person for you, then you probably won't want to break up. If you think that there are lots of neat people out there and that you will be able to love again in the future, maybe you should break up.

I don't know anything about you, other than the small tidbits you've posted on this thread and the other one you started. What are the issues you are facing other than age? What are the issues you are facing related to age?

IE. Our social life has been very difficult because she likes to go to pubs regularly and I'm too young to go. This means that I can't spend nearly as much time with her as I would like to. Do you think maybe I should date some other people on nights when she's busy with her older friends?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 10:20 am
Joshua, you got a lot of good advice in the last post you made. Nobody thought that breaking up just because of the age difference was right, on it's own. The only thing in question is that she wants to cool things off. She says it's just about the age, but it might be more than that. Talk to her about it. Ask her if that's all it is (age) or if it's something more.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 12:04 pm
Joshua--

As far as breaking up goes, it doesn't matter what people at A2K think--it is what she things. She may be saying, "Because of age" as a nice way of saying, "Joshua, you're too immature for me."

If you don't listen to what she is telling you, there will be a break up and there will be no make up.
0 Replies

joshua232

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:30 am
why is every one looking and not replying
yall be cool and thank yall i guess
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:37 am
There is barley an age difference between 23 and 18. This factor should not be the main reason for two people to end their relationship.
0 Replies

justoneofthegals

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 10:15 am
u r 18 and she is 23... well, have fun before things cool down (i mean obviously u wouldnt want to get married so soon)...
0 Replies

joshua232

Reply Sun 2 May, 2004 09:41 am
Re: why is every one looking and not replying
i was just asking a question
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 12:18 am
No.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 3 May, 2004 07:27 pm
as long as it's good, go for it

but for god's sake don't do something stupid like get married, both a little young for that
0 Replies

shiny

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 07:14 am
age is nothing compared with the love you feel for
him or her
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:59 pm
I once heard a song called "Break up to make up" I never really understood it but try and find it listen to it and maybe it can give you the advice your looking for.
0 Replies