He disappeared???!

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2014 02:03 pm
After hanging out a couple times, not to mention on Valentine's Day, a guy recently admitted he liked me and wanted to become exclusive. I told him I wasn't ready, he was happy with my honesty and told me it was great to finally hear a girl saying she didn't want to rush into anything. We agreed to just dating and saw each other a few more times. It was going really great! Then one day he just disappeared he hasn't texted or called for days now. And I am not going to initiate the conversation. I'm just wondering why hasn't he and why is he going out at night with other girls now without having the decency to say he isn't interested anymore?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 387 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2014 02:18 pm
@ryleerayy2,
You have no idea if he's going out with other women. That's a conclusion you're jumping to.

Maybe he was in an accident. Maybe he violated parole. Maybe he was drafted. Maybe the spaceship from Planet Vuldur17 recalled him.

You have no way of knowing without at least attempting to contact him.

On his part (assuming the Vuldurians don't have him), he's probably wondering why you have lost interest, as you haven't tried to contact him.

Pick up the phone and call. At least then you'll know for sure, instead of polling random Internet strangers who may or may not be from Planet Vuldur17.
0 Replies