Am I going to push her away

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 12:18 pm
2 weeks ago my GF if four years asked for space. We ended up talking on Sunday and got together for dinner. We had a great time and ended up kissing pretty passionately in the car. She later text me that she was thinking about me. We went out for dinner last night. When I got to her house she attacked me, it was very passionate. We went out for dinner and it was a little awkward. I can see she still needs some space. When we got back to her house we spent the night together. I stayed over and left in the morning. I can still feel that she wants to be with me but is still interested in space. I feel if I don't call her she might think I used her. I love her and want to be with her but I don't want to push her away. Should I stop contacting her and let her call me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 750 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 03:24 pm
@new2it61,
Yes, it seems like you are doing the right thing.

There would be nothing wrong in telling her that - quite frankly - you are confused as to what she wants or needs. (Even Freud couldn't figure out what women want)

Girls sometimes think guys can read their minds.
0 Replies