Pain in groin,abdomen and stomach.Please answer?

kekso

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 05:21 pm
Greetings! I'm 22 year old male. About a month and a half ago i was diagnoised with infection on the epididimytis.I was taking antibiotics for 2 weeks and the pain reduced but not completely.In these last couple of days i have been experiencing weird pains.It may sound weird but i have pain in the groins first but not for so long and not so much pain in the testicles.Then the pain stops there but my abdomen starts hurting.Then when the abdomen pain stops after an hour or two,i'm starting to experience pain on the left side of the stomach under the chest. I went to the doctor about 4-5 times to check on the epididimytis and he said that everything is fine.Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I don't know how to explain the pain in the left part of the stomach but it's like that pain when you walk long distances or run.The weird thing is this past month and a half i have been doing nothing else but resting.Any advices? Also remember the pains in the groin, abdomen and stomach never happens at the same time,it's like the pain in the groin need to stop for the abdomen pain to trigger lol,etc.Thanks a lot and i'm looking forward to your answer! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,218 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:41 pm
@kekso,
Quote:
I went to the doctor about 4-5 times to check on the epididimytis and he said that everything is fine.

Did you specifically discuss the details of all your symptoms with your doctor during the follow up appointments? If not, do so. They aren't mind readers. If you have, what did he say other than the comment about epididimytis?

If you need to, go to a different doctor for a second opinion. Get checked out for bowel obstructions, hernias, appendicitis, pulled muscles, etc.

Bottom line, if you don't feel right, have thoroughly communicated symptoms but are unsatisfied with the current doctor's treatment, get a second opinion. It is your body and your health, keep advocating for answers.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 06:48 pm
@Butrflynet,
Also, get tested for STDs since they are one of the causes of epididymitis.

If you haven't done so, read through all the pages of the discussion here:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/epididymitis/basics/definition/con-20032876
0 Replies