Do you think it looks good for me?

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 07:31 pm
Two weeks ago my Girl friend asked for space. We have been togeter for four years. She has a lot on her plate in her life and think she is getting overwhelmed. I know that I was being a little smothering only because I wanted to help make her life easier so I started doing everything for her. After she asked for space I stopped all contact. Not knowing our future was starting to get to me. I just want to know what is going on so I can mentally prepare myself. I sent her an email yesterday to set up a time to talk and I suggetsed 3-11-14. She agreed that we could meet and talk. we started to chat. Eventually she called me and we had a great talk, got caught up on each other's lives. After we spoke I went to one of our spots and I sent her a text to let her know what kind os soup they had. She came over and had dinner with me, we talked, teased each other, laughed and flirted. After dinner we sat in my car, talked and started to kiss, it was amazing. she sent me a text later that she loved the kiss and the space made her realize that she missed me. We decided to wait until next tuesday to talk again, kind of take it slow and give her more time to think. Am I doing the right thing by giving her more space? I want to see her so bad, I guess I can wait a couple more days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 939 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 08:14 pm
You are doing what she wants. Good for you.

I know it must be difficult for you, but give her space. That seems to be what she is telling you.
0 Replies