WHAT TO DO??

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:38 pm
ok umm heres a plot twist. There's this co worker i asked to prom on valentines day, she was really emotional when I did it but said no becasue someone had already asked her. She later asks me out to do something for valetnines to which I declined because it felt forced. Anyways, a few days later, I asked her out and she said yes but I could feel that it was just to shut my mouth...i guess?

Well! Turns out today, one of my close girl friends, lets call her Jen told me that she had talked to her today and this girl i liked was really stressed.

Jen told me that the girl I liked was stressing out not only because of school but with the fact that two guys asked her to prom. jen told me that she said she liked the second guy (me?) and though he asked her in a really uncomfortable spot, she loved how he promposed to her. Now she doesn't know what to do and is confused as to what to do and if she should even go to prom with the frist guy!

My friend tells me that she said she liked me but now shes confused?

WHAT SHOULD I DO HERE???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 729 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 02:42 pm
@mandophon,
you have posted at least two other posts on this same subject. why the multiples? Here is the last one and it's still active: http://able2know.org/topic/235545-4#post-5597513

Not only do you post the same question multiple times but you don't listen to the advice you request.
mandophon

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 05:22 pm
@Ragman,
But I did take the advice, much to chai2's frustration, I did manage to ask her out. I just decide which ones I filter out and which ones I accept. As well, on my account, none of the last three threads have been active with replies since the 28th.

lol apologies if this is bothering you?
chai2

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 05:43 pm
@mandophon,
mandophon wrote:

But I did take the advice, much to chai2's frustration, I did manage to ask her out.

yes, I hope you didn't mind that I had my husband come along to chaperone.

seriously mandophon, if you are going to keep asking the same thing, or variations of, just go back to the same thread and make another post.

Haven't you noticied there are threads here that go on for hundreds, even thousands of posts?

You don't have to start a new thread every time you come here, especially if it's on the same subject.

Plus too, it's pretty obvious you're oblivious to what anyone has to say, as you just go on and on saying the exact same thing, with no regard to what has been said to you.

Hey, I've got an idea, why not figure this out for yourself?
0 Replies