kiss got me confused

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:22 am
Well a week ago a guy kissed me when i was drunk. He was clearly not drunk. He had been looking for this for a long time, but we never really had a conversation. He was always staring at me when i was around. But after the kiss (wich was a passionate one) he Just ignores me completely. Don't even looks at me. What do i think of this? I feel really awkward about the situation.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,063 • Replies: 5
No top replies

neologist

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:32 am
@femkev6b,
Typical guy thing. Assuming he's not sinister, my guess is just guilt feelings.

As a related side observation;
I've always warned the young ladies in my family about giving into pleas for sexual intimacy. Once a guy gets what he wants, his personality morphs.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:58 am
@femkev6b,
Remember a simple kiss is not a promise of a relationship. I'd just let it go and keep it casual. I'd also limit the kissing while drinking a bit, too especially in public.
0 Replies

RayRaySparxx

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 02:58 pm
@femkev6b,
He stares at you but doesn't talk to you, kisses you when you're drunk and now he's ignoring you completely. Sounds like a child and a coward, maybe it was a passionate kiss but this guy isn't going to be a good bet.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Feb, 2014 03:12 pm
Time for a sound track . . .

0 Replies

nazia08

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 04:54 am
I think he was testing the water to see if you feel the same about him, it took alot for him to do that and clearly he must like you, to kiss you more than once, Now its up to you.
I say go for it you are friends and his crush for you is in the open now.
0 Replies