I texted my ex bf , now m repenting :( what should i do now ?

Alizey

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 04:15 am
After realizing that m nothing for my ex bf , i stopped texting him n for three weeks i didn't text him but he did text me two or three times n just asked me how i am , where i am n nothing else.
I was continuing sort of friendship with him for two years since after we broke up in 2012 , he left me because he can't marry me in anyway but i was so addicted to him , i didn't let him go so he kept treating me like an option.
Yesterday i didn't control myself , i was missing him n so i texted him n asked him how he is etc , he talked to me in a good way but now i am repenting why i did this Sad he must be happy now m still after him.
what i need to do ?? i want to move on but m stuck Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,288 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:20 am
@Alizey,
I said this in one of your other topics (please stop making topic after topic; it's a lot easier to follow the drama if it's all in one convenient location, thanks) -

DELETE HIS CONTACT INFO.

DELETE OR DISCARD EVERYTHING HE HAS EVER SENT OR GIVEN YOU.

UNFRIEND HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

UNTAG YOURSELF FROM PHOTOS YOU'RE IN WITH HIM, OR THAT HE TOOK.

And go out and have a good life. Maybe reconnect with your girlfriends. You know, the other people in your life, who you've likely neglected in the pursuit of someone who doesn't care about you.

Spend some time with them, and I bet you'll start to hear them say things like, "We knew he was a rat, but we knew you wouldn't listen, so we hung back but we are here for you."
Alizey

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 09:51 am
@jespah,
But this time i posted something new Sad
i texted him yesterday which i shouldn't but ............................................ Sad i still have feelings for him n i am afraid to lose him idk y
0 Replies