I have a gut feeling something is not right?!

Grathe

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 12:54 am
I am dating/cohabiting with my boyfriend of 9 months. He has been separated from his wife for almost 15 months. He made the statement to me earlier, "if I would not have come along, he would have went back with his wife" (she was cheating on him) I don't know if that is a good or bad statement. He has been going over to their family home a lot lately and saying he is just there to visit with his stepsons and helping their daughter do her homework. I have a weird feeling about all of this. Any comments of suggestions would be great.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,012 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 06:20 am
@Grathe,
Yeah, here's a suggestion. Move out. When he divorces his wife, then consider a relationship with him.

Also, bear in mind that if you continue to stay with him, he will always have ties to his other family. He has a daughter there and he will retain that relationship. He will need to try to be on good terms with his wife. You need to accept that and be able to deal with it or your relationship is doomed from the start.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 07:37 am
That is a terrible thing for him to say. He told you directly that you that he is not finished with his wife yet, and that you are his second woman.

I don't think you, or anyone, should be in this situation. I would get out quickly.

0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 10:39 pm
@Grathe,
You're worrying about something that means nothing. Don't stress over it. You'll never lose her she's yours forever. Even after death.
0 Replies