what would you do

tsarstepan

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:26 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

There's no drama queen **** in this. It is someone's life I am talking about. Someone entered someone's life being completely ignorant of the **** the victim suffered before the person entered their life. The person got pissed off because of how the victim was with them the victim having been distant. so the person completely ruined the victim's life. Understand? Or do you feel I need to grow the **** up with how I word ****. No offense toward you intended.

Why the none reply? If you can't answer my question of what did this person allegedly do to you that makes you think he/she ruined your life? And you answer with this utter nonsense? It's not even dancing around my question. It's utter vague bullcrap. What you wrote there makes the insane vagueness of a typical published horoscope look like dead accurate transcripts of a television nightly news broadcast. Rolling Eyes
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:26 pm
@tontoiam,
And then you beautiful people address me as the idiot.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Why the none reply? If you can't answer my question of what did this person allegedly do to you that makes you think he/she ruined your life? And you answer with this utter nonsense? It's not even dancing around my question. It's utter vague bullcrap. What you wrote there makes the insane vagueness of a typical published horoscope look like dead accurate transcripts of a television nightly news broadcast. Rolling Eyes

I have no idea what the hell you insist on rambling on about.
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:30 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL most men end up calling such a person a wife...........I have a neighbor who new wife made him removed his pool table from the middle of his living room damn her.

Poor thing.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:33 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

I have no idea what the hell you insist on rambling on about.

Laughing Well... the feeling is mutual. You almost literally don't answer anybodies question. If someone asks you for more details or well anything, you don't even acknowledge that person's question in your reply. In my almost 4 years here at a2k, your rambling is sure to get you entered in the a2k Hall of Misfame (there should be one if it has yet to be established). Maybe as an entry of Most Likely to Ramble.http://i.imdb.com/Photos/CMSIcons/emoticons/confused/giveup.gif
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
Psychotic as hell.
CoastalRat

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 02:30 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Psychotic as hell.

I've heard that the first step to recovery is recognizing that you have a problem. So glad that you have now done so.
tontoiam

Wed 26 Feb, 2014 01:27 am
@CoastalRat,
Are you telling me you love me.
0 Replies