Is my ex playing with me ?

Alizey

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 12:26 pm
Ok too long story , i cut it short .. My bf broke up with me two years ago. He broke all his promises of marrying me because his parents weren't agree for him to marry me so he couldn't go against his dad.
Then he also deleted me off his fb account as a result when he texted me n i didn't reply him.
later on i was dying without him so i added him again n continued a sort of friendship with him. I always compromised n invested more than him n he used to chase after my female friend (who was also his friend but she left him as he left me, so he tried his best to regain his lost friendship with her)

On the other hand i cared for him , loved him but he took me as an option without realizing how much he hurts me. I was the onw who used to text him more , chasing after him ,
Now i have stopped texting him n chasing him , so he now texts me after 10 days or after two weeks n just asks me how i am etc n sometimes like y i haven't texted him at all , where i am ..

Now question is if i am an option for him then y he texts me n asks me when i don't txt him ?/

Does he really care for me or what ??

Recently on my birthday he wished me by saying "U ARE THE SWEETEST GIRL "
what's this ?? y he is trying to be nicer to me , is he just having some fun at my expense or what ?

He says he cares for me but his actions are opposite

Is he using me ??

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 907 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:15 pm
@Alizey,
Quote:
his parents weren't agree for him to marry me so he couldn't go against his dad.
If this has not changed, why would you want to continue to pursue him? Forget about having a relationship with him. Be friends if you want, but find someone else.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:34 am
@Alizey,
How is he using you if your only contact between each other is text based?

BTW: What country do you live in? Or what century do you live in? I suspect you don't live in either the 21st century or a developed country if "[h]e broke all his promises of marrying me because his parents weren't [sic] agree for him to marry me so he couldn't go against his dad."

If you lived in a western country during our present time? His parents shouldn't be taken into account.

As far as his behavior (texted only)? It's not much of a commitment to text someone niceties.
Quote:
He says he cares for me but his actions are opposite

What actions? Texting involves little to no action at all. He could be missing you but this level of involvement isn't that strong enough to consider he's still that romantically inclined with you. Move on and find someone who isn't a slave to his parents' every wish.
Alizey

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:03 am
@tsarstepan,
he is studying still n he is also doing job but he is afraid of his dad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:22 am
@Alizey,
Look up the term ex-boyfriend in an English dictionary.
Then go out and get a life.
0 Replies