Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:44 pm
True. The thought of a transatlantic, dominatrix whipping is unbearable. Tongue-lashing is one thing, but whip-lashing is too much.

Looking forward to Fridays "posting of the bluffs."
0 Replies

Peace and Love

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:48 pm
Hi ehBeth, and all....

I sent a bluff definition via the PM route to ehBeth....

I've been away from A2K.... been busy playing with photography and computer graphics....

It's BoKo to be back again!!

hugs,
Peace and Love
:-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:51 pm
PaL - it's wonderful to see you! even if I didn't have to put the bowl of doggie treats out for you. Very Happy

Off to fetch the bokaciously bokoed bluff.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 04:53 pm
Lucky number 13!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 06:32 pm
here's something i've learned, in reading this thread from page 1 - some of you kids sure have endurance!

i haven't even got to the part where i find the thread here, and you're on about the 10th word!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 06:45 pm
Bluff sent.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 07:02 pm
Thank you, Miss Swimpy.

<curtsies>
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 07:12 pm
Bluff sent,
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 07:13 pm
Phew - just read the first 60 pages of this thread, and sent out 10 invites to return for cameo appearances.

o.k.

After I get back from the Praetorius mass tomorrow night - the bluffs will be posted (unless I fall asleep - in which it will be early a.m. on Saturday when they are posted).

I noticed in re-reading the early pages that there is a group of people who aren't here on weekends. If there's a noticeable gap between the number of bluffs and number of guesses on Sunday night - we'll leave it open til Monday night.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2004 07:18 pm
Bluffs are in from :

justthefax
jespah
bib
swimpy
diane
jameson
felix
lola
littlek
clary
realjohnboy
panzade
george
peace and love
equus

(lemme know if i missed you in this round of trying to organize what's arrived)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 12:28 am
Hello, ehBeth! Just got your pm...and I'm here for my cameo. I'd like it set in yellow gold on at least a 20 inch chain. Or perhaps a brooch...those are in style again this year. BTW, is it an antique cameo? Made of carnelian, agate or shell? Please post a photo.

I will pm you a bluff just as soon as I read back and find out what word you've chosen for this round.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 05:18 am
I'm back gang and I've posted my BOKO with Beth.

Hiama looks around at the assembled throng, all to a man, lady, dog and cat have fainted on the ground.

Nice to be back Very Happy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 05:47 am
Oh, my Gawd. There he is again. Welcome back, hiama. We were concerned about you. What's a BOKO?
0 Replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 06:28 am
A BIG SMILE FROM BIB

............. Shocked Shocked ................. Shocked Shocked ................
........... Shocked Shocked Shocked ............ Shocked Shocked Shocked ............
............Shocked Shocked Shocked ............ Shocked Shocked Shocked ............
.............. Shocked Shocked ................ Shocked Shocked ................

............................ Exclamation Exclamation ..........................
............................ Exclamation Exclamation ..........................
............................ Exclamation Exclamation .........................
.......................... Exclamation ... Exclamation .......................

..Very Happy Very Happy ......................................... Very Happy Very Happy..
....Very Happy Very Happy ..................................... Very Happy Very Happy....
.......Very Happy Very Happy ............................... Very Happy Very Happy.......
............Very Happy Very Happy ...................... Very Happy Very Happy............
................Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.................
......................Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.....................
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 07:22 am
Gosh that's a big smile BIB, nice though.

Letty, Please pay attention a BOKO is when you keel over when near someone with a personal hygiene problem.

BO-KO get it !
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 08:13 am
Good grief, hiama. Yeah! I geddit now. Embarrassed
0 Replies

firstthought

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 11:01 am
Problems
Beth thanks for your PM. But it appears that I am a member not in good standing and therefore cannot PM my Bluffs. Tried several methods and instructions given without success.

firstthought
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 11:06 am
Welcome back to the Land of Play, hiama!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 11:59 am
first-thought - email me your bluff at home. I'll look for it tonight.

Shazam!

Great to see you all - ya sure made Bib smile! Very Happy
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2004 01:16 pm
Beth: is there an alternate way (email, perhaps) for firstthought to submit his bluff?
0 Replies