Does it matter if you don't have many friends?

Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:43 pm
I only have one or two, and I only see them a few times a year.
How many do you really have? Does it really matter if you don't have many or see them that much?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,063 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:49 pm
@RedDragonfly,
Doesn't matter much. Most people only have a couple, and a whole bunch of acquaintances that they call friends.
0 Replies

trishathelizardqueen

Sun 23 Feb, 2014 08:50 pm
@RedDragonfly,
i was once told that it's not the quantity that counts but quality of friends. Better to have one true blue then many rotten plenty.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 02:03 am
@RedDragonfly,
There are introverts and extroverts. Extroverts are better at manipulating people and situations...it's a type of intelligence really. At the end of the day..most of us have few we can really count on. But--- few have those!! People are like sheep. Don't get confused. Who is really there when you are in need--- that's a friend. If you want a good friend...you also have to be one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 02:58 am
The only thing that matters when it comes to your friends is whether or not they are reliable. Whether or not the stand by you when times are tough, and whether or not their loyalty is reliable. The number of them doesn't matter. As said above (Roger?), one can have many acquaintances--a few friends will do the trick, though.
0 Replies