Should I be on Guard ?

Marlana

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 04:33 pm
My Husband has a child with another woman. We met a month after their breakup,, However we have been married for a some years now ,but it's some things that I notice on his part. He took the breakup very Hard he says she was selfish she never love him etc.... She is not the type that calls the house and start drama. I Hate to admit She's beautiful and seems not interested in him at all. He gets angry because he says the only time she calls is when she wants money. She set up an arrangement for him to put money directly in her account which was right down the street from our home. Instead he wanted to drive 20 min where she was. It so ironic that whenever he meets her to give her the money the son is not around.I notice he took recent pictures of her on his cell phone and everytime he sees her he has to touch her in some way her hand ,her shoulder,complimenting her. This concerns me should I be worried.?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 521 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 04:34 pm
@Marlana,
Not so long as she loathes him.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 03:19 pm
@Marlana,
Do you like playing second banana?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Feb, 2014 07:01 pm
Marlana, it seems your husband is living in a fantasy land. She does not care about him, yet he moons over her still. Pity the guy!!

Tell him about your feelings. Tell him how much you care and what you notice about how he feels about her. Tell him that he needs to put her memory in its place and that YOU are his today woman. Tell him if he can't do that, you will leave - then he can moon over you for years to come.

0 Replies