why cant my father sleep

diana97

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 02:52 pm
i really need this to tell me why my dad cant sleep he wakes up in 2 a clock or 5 in the morning there are some months that he left his job he was a littel bite tens but not like this he's just like difrent person he whas to a psikolog and he gave him som pils named citalon alison anti depresion he had a problem he was always thinking of selfkilling or to do something bad that was part of him's thinking but he didn't take it so serios untill these days then he went to a psikolog as i mention erlyer i gues its a trauma when he was a solder he saw a killd person he keept it inside and as he's getting older he;s becoming whorser but he was never like this he acts weird i dont gett this is it from the pils or what you suggest me to do and sure i have to mention that he;s not working and a big deal to him is that he wont plase the family he's taking this to serosly may you teel me give me advice what to do what to say him to change the behavior he alweys listens to my advices pls heelp me .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,865 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 05:17 pm
@diana97,
If he is suicidal, then he needs medical attention. I realize you're saying that he is receiving medication, but sometimes antidepressants can do the opposite of what they're supposed to. I suspect depression; it can do all sorts of things to someone, including making it hard for them to sleep, or to sleep when people normally do (e. g. the middle of the night, instead of afternoon napping and maybe nothing else).

If his current doctor won't give both of you satisfaction, go to another one.
0 Replies