9
   

My God! It's Full of Stars!

 
 
IRFRANK
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 10:15 am
@RushPoint,
It astounds me that we even know this is happening.
0 Replies
 
dalehileman
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 11:11 am
@RushPoint,
Quote:
@dalehileman,
The letters A, G, C, and T ….man made interpretation of…..also but a guess.
…..binary code or the one's and zero's represent off and on routines,…….. only the 1 represents a value or positive.…….the two examples "DNA and Binary code" have absolutely no correlation….. but that's where the similarities stop!
Thank you for that rundown Rush. However I believe you inadvertently addressed me, meaning to respond to Romeo immediately following
RushPoint
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2014 11:48 pm
@dalehileman,
umm, oopz! sorry bout that!
0 Replies
 
RushPoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 11:47 pm
@IRFRANK,
null what?
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:14 am
Believe it or not, I'm going to pay atheists a compliment!-
The Bible has hidden depths, but God doesn't want humans to unlock all its secrets just yet, so he's deliberately turned atheists against religion.
For example if atheist scientists such as Dawkins, Hawking and Sagan etc had applied their brilliant minds to analysing the Bible, they'd probably discover all the answers to human life and existence..Smile
timur
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:22 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Obviously, God told "you" so..
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:40 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Believe it or not, I'm going to pay atheists a compliment!-
The Bible has hidden depths, but God doesn't want humans to unlock all its secrets just yet, so he's deliberately turned atheists against religion.
For example if atheist scientists such as Dawkins, Hawking and Sagan etc had applied their brilliant minds to analysing the Bible, they'd probably discover all the answers to human life and existence..Smile

What is your evidence that God is making the "hidden depths" of the Bible obscure for this particular reason, as opposed to some different reason? What actual information have you obtained that shows you that this is the reason?
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 06:47 am
Quote:
Brandon said: What is your evidence that God is making the "hidden depths" of the Bible obscure for this particular reason, as opposed to some different reason? What actual information have you obtained that shows you that this is the reason?

I don't know mate, because none of us can really fathom the big Game Plan.
Some verses indicate how God has deliberately blinded some people to the truth, but exactly why he did it is open to speculation and we can only guess at it..
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (2 Thess 2:11)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord" (Isaiah 55:8 )
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:52 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Brandon said: What is your evidence that God is making the "hidden depths" of the Bible obscure for this particular reason, as opposed to some different reason? What actual information have you obtained that shows you that this is the reason?

I don't know mate, because none of us can really fathom the big Game Plan.
Some verses indicate how God has deliberately blinded some people to the truth, but exactly why he did it is open to speculation and we can only guess at it..
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (2 Thess 2:11)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord" (Isaiah 55:8 )

Why are you going around saying God did this and God did that with no knowledge whether it's true?
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2014 05:59 pm
Quote:
Brandon said: Why are you going around saying God did this and God did that with no knowledge whether it's true?

Buddha, Mohammed and Elvis went around saying things, you'll be telling us next you don't know if that's true either, right Elv?
"Uh-huh"..
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 05:40 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Brandon said: Why are you going around saying God did this and God did that with no knowledge whether it's true?

Buddha, Mohammed and Elvis went around saying things, you'll be telling us next you don't know if that's true either, right Elv?
"Uh-huh"..

So, basically, you are asserting your right to attribute actions and motives to God even though you have no idea whether they're the truth. Why should anyone listen to what you have to say if you're just making stuff up and presenting it as the truth?
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 06:12 am
@Brandon9000,
You're feeding a troll, Brandon. Romeo doesn't give a **** what you post, he's just playing the "Hey look at me, look at me" game. He just watns to post the same old drivel people got tired of months and months ago, and the same idiotic pictures no one was impressed with the first time he posted, let alone the dozens of times since then.

My advice ist to ignore the troll. Don't talk to Romeo, and he'll soon get bored and go away.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 07:05 am
Quote:
Brandon said to me: So, basically, you are asserting your right to attribute actions and motives to God even though you have no idea whether they're the truth. Why should anyone listen to what you have to say if you're just making stuff up and presenting it as the truth?

The entire 5 million population of Israel plus the Roman army garrison saw and heard Jesus strutting his stuff and doing miracles for 3 whole years..Smile
He blew their socks off which is why a kid from a woodwork shop went on to become the most famous man on the planet.
Beats me why atheists don't seem to like him?

Jesus rescues a hooker from the mob and tells the snooty priests-
"The prostitutes are entering God's kingdom ahead of you!" (Matt 21:31)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Jesus-prossie_zps760c52bf.jpg~original
IRFRANK
 
  1  
Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 08:51 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Why should anyone listen to what you have to say if you're just making stuff up and presenting it as the truth?


Exactly
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 04:51 pm
Jesus has another run-in with the snoots, this time because they ask him why he hangs with prostitutes, beggars and riff-raff, and he blasts them with-
You hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to" (Matt 23:13)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jesus-another-runin_zpsd1d47484.jpg~original
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 05:42 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
...Beats me why atheists don't seem to like him...
This has nothing to do with liking him? You said:

"God doesn't want humans to unlock all its secrets just yet, so he's deliberately turned atheists against religion."

and I asked you how you know that's true.. You said:

"I don't know mate, because none of us can really fathom the big Game Plan."

So, you're making up motives and actions for God with no knowledge whether they're true and presenting them as fact.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 07:16 pm
I said- "I don't know mate, because none of us can really fathom the big Game Plan"
But if you want somebody who likes to pretend they know everything, you're gonna have to find yourself another boy!
Meanwhile we can all have fun by being open-minded and not afraid to put forward sensational new ideas and stuff, it's FUN..Smile
For example Jesus said -
"Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/stargate-search_zps3e54b809.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Stargate-jungle_zps730b39dd.jpg~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/stargate_world_zps75f6a7d8.jpg~original
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 07:38 pm
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 05:06 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

I said- "I don't know mate, because none of us can really fathom the big Game Plan"
But if you want somebody who likes to pretend they know everything, you're gonna have to find yourself another boy!
Meanwhile we can all have fun by being open-minded and not afraid to put forward sensational new ideas and stuff, it's FUN..Smile
For example Jesus said -
"Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

Well, go ahead an have fun, but if you make up stuff for which you have no evidence and announce it as fact, then you're unreliable and no one should pay attention to what you say.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 10:05 am
Quote:
Brandon said to me: Well, go ahead an have fun, but if you make up stuff for which you have no evidence and announce it as fact, then you're unreliable and no one should pay attention to what you say.

I thought I always point it out when I speculate?
Many others don't, for example Dawkins says the eye has been wired up inefficiently back to front, and tries to pass it off as fact!
Yet even when biologists have told him we'd be blind if it was wired up the way he suggested, he hasn't retracted his mistake as far as I know.
 

Related Topics

Does Space Exploration Make Sense? - Question by thegalacticemperor
Controvertial "Proof" of Multiverse! - Discussion by littlek
Meteorite Caught On Camera In Canada - Discussion by InfraBlue
Space Spiders - Discussion by edgarblythe
Rovers on Mars - Discussion by edgarblythe
If the Universe has no beginning? - Discussion by edgarblythe
Pluto - Discussion by edgarblythe
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/15/2021 at 04:50:57