Russian Security Horsewhips Pussy Riot at Sochi Olympics

raprap

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 11:43 pm
@gungasnake,
What's wrong Ganja? Do these women have more 'balls' than you?

Rap
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 10:04 am

Women's long program is off and running. Will still be awhile before the big names are on the ice though.

I hope Julia Lipnitskaia gets the gold. She definitely has it in her, but ice is slippery and anything can happen (as we saw in her short program). We'll know in a couple hours I guess.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 10:18 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
S'funny, everyone here thought you were getting hard, posting your thread about young girls getting roughed up.

Managed to calm yourself down now, have you?

Oralboy has impotency issues, he usually fantasises about killing babies, so this is actually a step up. At least they're adult women.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 10:47 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Darn it. Mao Asada fell on her Triple Axel in the short program.

Perfect Triple Axel in her long program! Mr. Green

It won't get her a medal after her disastrous short program, but what a wonderful way for her to end her career! Very Happy
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 12:17 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I hope Julia Lipnitskaia gets the gold. She definitely has it in her, but ice is slippery and anything can happen (as we saw in her short program). We'll know in a couple hours I guess.

Nope. She's currently in first, but I doubt it will hold up for gold, especially with Yuna Kim getting ready to skate.

Possibly a different medal though. We'll have to see how the others do. If nothing else, she did her amazing artistry in the team event, and has a gold medal for that.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
oralloy wrote:

Nope. She's currently in first, but I doubt it will hold up for gold, especially with Yuna Kim getting ready to skate.
Possibly a different medal though. We'll have to see how the others do. If nothing else, she did her amazing artistry in the team event, and has a gold medal for that.

The other Russian did good. I would guess she'll get at least silver. Only Yuna Kim could top that performance.
0 Replies