Need help boys and girls.. i am a guy

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:00 pm
Hey guys

I have a problen i hope u guys can solve. Sry for my bad language..

Me and a girl like eatch other but my best friend (a guy) like her too, my best friend is her best friend too, here comes the problem, she doesnt like him but me, and my best friend doesnt want me too be with her because he likes her??

What do i do??
Do i go for her wich i think is fair enouth because she doesnt like him but me or what do i do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 412 • Replies: 3
No top replies

RedLily

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:25 pm
@sjavamabab,
This is very hard problem to solve. If you go with her, you'll lose your best friend. If you don't go with her, you'll lose her. Now you have to weigh your relationship between your best friend and her. In this situation, I don't think you can have both.
sjavamabab

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 04:59 pm
@RedLily,
So. If i choose her, what can i say to her? And what can i say to my friend? I belive my best friend wont get mad at me, and we will still talk if i choose her (i hope)
RedLily

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 05:25 pm
@sjavamabab,
First of all, you have to be absolutely sure that she is really into you. If not, it is going to be very awkward. Tell her that you like her too and you also know that your best friend likes her too. Also, she needs to be clever to let your best friend know that she is only into you and want to be just friend with him. On the other hand, you have to be sincere and honest with your best friend that she likes you and you like her too. You have to emphasize to your best friend that if she doesn't like him, she will go with someone else, not him. The only difference is that someone else is you and you hope that he understands and still wants to be friend with you.

Good luck to you though.
0 Replies