Finally got the girl, but not happy

mayfly

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 09:22 am
have recently become the boyfriend of this girl and I am having confusing feelings. I really like the girl and would stutter all the way to perhaps say love. I have had a desire for this girls for about a year and only in the last 3 or 4 months have we started talking and for about 2 weeks we have been seeing each other. We have kissed and regularly hold hands and I really really care about her. Now I kind of feel as if the chase is over-I have now got my heart's desire. This makes me feel strange like I should be happy I finally got the girl but I am not happy. Is there something wrong with me thinking this, does it mean I can't truly love the girl? Or I never really cared about her in the first place? 'Is it me not you'? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 456 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:32 am
@mayfly,
Well, did you have any reason to care about her, beyond looks?
mayfly

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:35 pm
@jespah,
Yes! She is loads more than good looking to me. She is funny, intelligent, sweet and so kind. She is a little bit shy but can have fun easily. So why do I feel unfulfilled? She is perfect, I chose her!
jespah

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:28 pm
@mayfly,
Some of it may be maturity level. Or maybe you haven't had a lot of experiences with other girls and are looking for greener grass, as it were.
0 Replies