Tom's and Jerry's cat OR Tom and Jerry's cat

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 05:16 am
When using an apostrophe in a possessive form for more than one person, do you use the 's after each person or just the last person?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,323 • Replies: 4
No top replies

JTT

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:40 pm
@Solarius,
Normally only after the last name but using it for both is possible, especially as an emphatic.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:56 pm
@Solarius,
This is good. More threads for no reason(s), reasonings. I cant make sense. This may be a sign. I think I'm loving this. Too much. Or not. I'm probably too bored. Making myself look like an idiot.

Jtt. Please understand I am not following you. That probably the thought is probably making you sick. I feel I am following you. Well I promise I'm not. Maybe I should put you on ignore. But then that takes away part of the site. Which is stupid. I will just unfollow you from my list there on my profile location.
contrex

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 02:51 am
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:
Jtt ... Maybe I should put you on ignore. But then that takes away part of the site. Which is stupid.

The loss is small. Believe me.
anonymously99

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2014 03:47 am
@contrex,
But he usually has good things to share. So putting him on ignore would make me feel stupid.
0 Replies