Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 04:53 pm
Have been thinking. Why is it some at least most men that I come across have to be corny as corny could be?

When man is big on laying under the stars with their woman, attending some concert, going to dinner pulling her seat out opening doors for her, walking through a damn garden, etc etc else similar.. thinking it to be romantic or anything of the sort, I feel.. weird inside. Not disgusted but in a way thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. I seriously can not handle such nonsense. To me it is nonsense. Because I feel there is no purpose. And I personally don't find it a must as most women. Some women at least. Maybe that's another reason I should had been born male. But to think about it I would probably be try to be corny as mentioned just to obtain a woman, girlfriend figure. To keep her. Why does life have to be so complicating.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,617 • Replies: 5
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 04:57 pm
@tontoiam,
There's no telling.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 05:28 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

Have been thinking. Why is it some at least most men that I come across have to be corny as corny could be?

When man is big on laying under the stars with their woman, attending some concert, going to dinner pulling her seat out opening doors for her, walking through a damn garden, etc etc else similar.. thinking it to be romantic or anything of the sort, I feel.. weird inside. Not disgusted but in a way thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy. I seriously can not handle such nonsense. To me it is nonsense. Because I feel there is no purpose. And I personally don't find it a must as most women. Some women at least. Maybe that's another reason I should had been born male. But to think about it I would probably be try to be corny as mentioned just to obtain a woman, girlfriend figure. To keep her. Why does life have to be so complicating.

What is your problem????

Guys do what guys do...and most of those things, women do also. (Except may peeing standing up!)

Women hold doors open for men...as men hold doors open for women. Nothing "corny" about that. Guys occasionally try to be romantic...women occasionally try to be romantic. Nothing "corny" about that either.

So...really...what is your problem?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 06:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I don't know Frank A. I'm just psychotic with a fucked up head.
Ragman

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 06:15 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Why is it that you are answering for Tontoiam? Do you have yet another identity?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 06:20 pm
@Ragman,
I personally know tontoiam. She is very shy not being much for words. She says she is shy but honestly I believe she just isn't much for words and conversation. No. She and I are not sexually serious with one another. We're both straight and well acquainted via this site. She is a serious individual who has been through a lot of unnecessary ****. But if it weren't for the unnecessary **** then she wouldn't be who she is this day. I don't want anyone bashing on her. If anyone feels they must bash or anything of the sort her they need to have their business with me. Stupid it is to **** with her because she's innocent struggling with a life that has been attacked severely no one giving a **** feeling they must do everything they can to make her life worse for no ******* reason. Ignorant of people to attack one who didn't do who never did a GAWDDAMN thing wrong.
0 Replies