How do i know if girl likes me who has a boyfriend

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2014 06:48 pm
Guys Hope i can get descent honest opinion on below question: as i,ll move forward with your opinions and suggestion.

Here is the Story:
1) I am married and young under 30 and No kids and my wife is 7 years elder then me. I and my wife both agree this has to be end she also said we shouldn't be married as from day one our relation wasn't good and which is going to be probably end in next 30 days from the date of this posting. PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AS I HAVE CONVINCED MY SELF TIME IS POWERFUL SOMETIME THINGS HAPPEN.

Anyway lets begin the main question:

Its been over a year i have been going to ART gallery and there is one girl, i like her dammm so much every time she is around me my heart beats 1000 times faster. She is in family relation of ART gallery owner. Everyone knows i am married but never seen my wife And neither anyone asked only once when they said you have been coming to our art gallery over a year and we never seen your wife and my answer was nothing but smile. its been a while no one has ever asked.

Now as She(the girl) is family relation of Gallery owner i am 100% sure she knows i am married.
Here what incident or would say things happen so far between us:

Incidents:
1) It all started with the painting, had conversation, she gave me the mobile number we start to SMS each other would say ones in a month, then becomes 2 3 times in a month. SMS always about painting more like carrying out the conversation, sometime jokes. We start to talk more even when she sits in my car and we did smoke together.
2) She has a boyfriend also who never comes to ART gallery saw only ones and then never. the day i saw her with boyfriend i am 100% sure she wasn't comfortable when he was walking holding her hand when i was there.
3) I added her and she added me on the facebook, after adding her probably would say a week or 2 week later she start to put pics and other update about what she done or currently doing with her boyfriend. However, when i check timeline history to check do she post quiet often about her BF and i found last post was 8 months ago and only about cooking dinner together. SO after 7 weeks i unfriend from the face book and decided not to go head as i was sick of her BF update but what happen next she still talk as usual, every time she gave me compliments, every-time she look at me differently pass smile come closer talk about paintings i like etc etc. and never mentioned or talked why i unfriend her from face book.
4) One day while messaging each other she said i am Clown, which i badly minded in reply i didnt said anything bad, but replied back "thank you for your great compliment" she replied back " you are funny" and i didnt replied at all. Next day, i visit ART Gallery and she was there with full makeup, she never looks that gorgeous before as she was looking that day, she can easily noticed i am not happy or mind her text. Every time she come around she start to talk anything and asking questions, i replied but kept as short as possible. Whenever she passes me i can see she is looking at me every-time and tries to say something but i was very angry and i ignored and didnt talk or say. then she left for the day. Next day she was again there and this time i couldn't hold, at last get a chance to talk in car park and i asked her to go out with me to get something for drink and she did go. On the way to shop, i asked her why you said in your SMS that i am clown, her reply yes you are clown as you are funny always keep peoples laughing with your jokes & humor and i didnt mean you looks clown, you are the only person in this gallery dress very smart.

Final 5) a) we always see each other on average 3-4 days a week in art gallery.
b) She never asked me whether i am single divorce or married or about my married life.
c) In this one year she only talked about her boyfriend only once.

Now Folks: You suggestion will helps me to decide what should i do next:
Question 1: Do you think she interested in me ?

Question 2: What the hell it means when she start to post about her BF.? My belief is when she added me her BF found on facebook and started to argue.

Over all what do you think guys ?
Additional Details
PLEASE NOTE: SMS and conversation all started from SEP 2013 where she been coming say once a week to gallery since DEC 2012. From AUG 2013 on average 3-4 times thats where all started. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 782 • Replies: 7
No top replies

charliemax7921

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:25 am
@charliemax7921,
is anyone here who can reply to this post.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 02:41 am
@charliemax7921,
According to you, you are still married. In my book, nothing else matters until you've closed the door on that.

That you've spent so much of your marriage sniffing after this other woman without mentioning your marriage should give you a lot to think about.
charliemax7921

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 04:55 am
@Butrflynet,
well, its already end, its been 3 months we not together and in last 2 years total accumulated months she stay with me around 9 months max.
My question was: what do you think about the girl ? is just a simple hello friendship, good friendship or something else. As far as i sense it every staff in the ART gallery knows something wrong in my relationship, If i believe that's true then what the girl trying to achieve ? i am 100% sure not flirting thats MAN can sense it easily.
Answer to your question: IF my marriage gives me a lot to think, i wouldnt be posting this.
Your thoughts ? please....
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 08:07 am
@charliemax7921,
End the marriage. Then worry about other women.

Quote:
i am 100% sure she wasn't comfortable when he was walking holding her hand when i was there.
Bull. You have no way of knowing she was uncomfortable. It is simply wishful thinking on your part due to your interest in her.

Quote:
we always see each other on average 3-4 days a week in art gallery.
b) She never asked me whether i am single divorce or married or about my married life.
c) In this one year she only talked about her boyfriend only once.
Look, she works in the art gallery. Why would she get into personal conversations with a visitor, even one who is there often?

Quote:
Question 1: Do you think she interested in me ?
I doubt she is interested in you simply based on what you have written. But how should I or anyone else know? If you and your wife have split (which I doubt) then ask her out. If she is as interested as you are imagining, she will have no problem ditching the boyfriend in order to be with the manly hunk that you are.

Quote:
What the hell it means when she start to post about her BF.? My belief is when she added me her BF found on facebook and started to argue.
It means she was in the mood to post some stuff about her boyfriend. Maybe something changed in their relationship or he did something special for her and she decided to start telling the world about what a wonderful guy he is. What you believe is irrelevant. Again, you are projecting your wishes on the situation.

I think you should just leave this poor girl alone. Get divorced and then find someone who doesn't have a boyfriend. Stop thinking that any girl that talks to you is hot for you and ready to turn their life upside down for you.

charliemax7921

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 04:30 pm
@CoastalRat,
Thanks. By the way, she dont work there, she is painter so am i. We did painting together couple of times.
0 Replies

charliemax7921

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 04:34 pm
@CoastalRat,
Oh Yes forgot to mention. As i am in painting profession 95% i am surrounded by women, i tech as well. So if you thinking one women talk to me then you are wrong. Its a ART gallery + small CLUB house for painters .
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 06:50 am
@charliemax7921,
Cool. Pick a woman who is unattached. Ask her out. Have fun.
0 Replies