Which social media site should be used highest in your opinion?

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:32 am
I am currently confused as to which social media website to concentrate more on business point of view, could you please help me out?

Miss L Toad

Tue 11 Feb, 2014 05:36 am
@Ryanviola,
Quote:
social media website to concentrate more on business point of view

9 out of 10 intellectuals prefer to dissemble and disseminate on Able2know.org it's so nunya.biz, how much don't you know? Viola.
Collin88

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 01:44 am
@Ryanviola,
In my opinion, the social media site which will best yield you conversions should be used for the business.
For eg. If were a local business, I would focus on foursquare, yelp, Google Plus
If I were a fashion or food blogger, I would probably go for Pinterest or Instagram
If I were a B2B business, then Linkedin would be the go to platform.

The important thing to understand here is that focus on who is your target audience and where they are concentrated at.

For eg. Pinterest won't be a good fit for a plumbing company because your audience doesn't reside there.

Its necessary that you test-test-test. Do your research, talk to your current audience, learn their interests, likes and then begin focusing on platforms that will best bring in conversions for you or your clients.
jespah

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:12 am
@Collin88,
Hi and welcome to A2K. I think you're right, and this is an issue that a lot of folks seem to have - they just think they can blast to a bunch of places and call it a day. Instead, it's an organic process (and it's often a frustratingly slow one) and you really need to take your audience into account.
0 Replies

GailDickey

Thu 22 May, 2014 05:17 am
@Miss L Toad,
According to me Facebook is the best social network site. It is a multi-purpose social networking platform, allowing users to chat, post photos and notes, and play games. Facebook features include the, Friends, Fans, Wall, News Feed, Fan Pages, Groups, Apps, Live Chat, Likes, Photos, Videos, Text, Polls, Links, Status, Pokes, Gifts, Games, Messaging, Classified section, upload and download options and others.
0 Replies

GailDickey

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:13 am
In my opinion every social media site should be used highest because every social media site is designed for different needs, creating various marketing opportunities for businesses.
0 Replies

kamienZen

Fri 27 Nov, 2015 03:43 am
@Ryanviola,
not Facebook anymore..
0 Replies