Legit legal law abiding businesses is a pain in the ass.

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 01:52 pm
To start out:
Most likely, high overhead cost.
Low margin.
Too many people have tapped into the market.

The only high rich quick business are the ones that exploit others.

So whom should I exploit first?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,872 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Val Killmore

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 02:04 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Teenagers.
I'm sure rich white kids in private schools would be prime customers for weed and other drugs. Good profit until you get caught.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 02:18 pm
@Val Killmore,
No,that is already tapped by someone in my school.

I was thinking buy cars from locals that need gone ASAP, fix it up a bit, and resell it for a higher price, you know flipping cars, then probably go on to becoming a loan shark.

My parents are being total asses for not giving me money anymore, and my minimum wage job is a joke. All minimum wage jobs are a joke.

Val Killmore

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 02:28 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
You mean you are being a total ass.

You're probably a pampered rich kid who worships money. Good luck with your "get-rich-quick" schemes.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 03:09 pm
@Val Killmore,
It's not the money that I'm interested but power. Without money you have no power, no influence.
The world thrives on it. it is the fabric of society. I believe that the lack of money is the root of all evil.
0 Replies

aspvenom

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:59 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
I got a smarter solution for you. Why don't you start looking at day trading. You can make money just by sitting on your bum and clicking a few buttons. But remember it takes money to make money.

Check out:
http://www.fool.com/
http://money.msn.com/investing/

Then
1. - Get a broker!
Most stock brokers have vital insider information on stocks, bonds and mutual funds that the general public doesn't know about.
2. - Learn the Lingo!
If you are going to be a serious investor, you will need to learn what is what so you can work with your broker to make the best decisions for you.
3. - Visit the bookstore!
There are literally thousands of stock market for beginners books out there, so don't be afraid to pick one up.
4. - Learn how to identify risk!
No matter what anyone tells you, investing always carries risk.
5. - Patience is the key!
Stock market investing is a marathon, not a sprint.

The best thing with this is that you can go to sleep with a clear conscious.

I wish you the best of luck, man.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 05:07 pm
@aspvenom,
Chill
I was joking around bro

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2012 06:51 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Quote:
The only high rich quick business are the ones that exploit others.

So whom should I exploit first?

Why not exploit or challenge your own way of thinking first, then the things you dream of may come easier?
Atom Blitzer

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 11:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Why?
Exploitation is subjective isn't it?
The basic way to make money in capitalism is by exploiting others. For example the 1 percenter rich wealthy prunes get rich by exploiting others. When the opportunity presents itself to exploit others in some way that lands you huge profit, I say take it.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 11:28 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Intellectual sociopaths are able to exploit and be like parasites but there are some sociopaths that are also able to see the logic associated with a scientific approach "so that we all can live like kings and queens to a degree.
0 Replies

amliNagar

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 09:08 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Hello Friends,

I also think we can have a vigorous 2nd Amendment even if we require background checks at gun shows, face-to-face ammo sales, and stricter controls on assault weapons and accessories. But regardless of where you fall in the gun debates, it's time that we had a real conversation on gun violence in America that goes deeper than the following dumb bumper-sticker arguments that blog comments sections seem to always devolve into:
1) Guns don't kill people; People kill people
2) When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns
3) Nobody goes hunting deer with an assault rifle
4) Prohibition doesn't work for drugs, why would it work for guns
5) An armed society is a polite society

Best Regards
amli Nagar
0 Replies

Romen esko

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 01:30 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Hello Friends,

Well, the Tea Party conspirators didn't earn freedom from tyranny with one act. Throwing a few crates of tea overboard didn't change the King's mind. However, it rallied the Colonists to do something about a bad situation. One single act changed everything. It may be that one phone call to authorities that changes the club owner's disposition as well. If that tea had not been thrown overboard in Boston Harbor, the Colonists would be stuck dealing with that LA Club.

Thanks and Regards,
Romen Esko
0 Replies