Could anyone look at my business plan for me at all?

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 12:42 pm
I am on a course this year in creative entrepreneurship, and I have to write a business plan. I was wondering if I knew anyone who would mind looking at the plan for me and telling me whether its strength as a plan (not its feasibility). It is a non profit business plan though for a creative company which would work as a charity (community interest company), but any business knowledge would be useful I think. I would be SUPER grateful, it would be good to get an outside eye Smile
pq x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,594 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 02:54 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I would probably comment, but I have only done one, and it was a school project. Non profit or not, it will have to include what amounts to a sales projection, and that will be based on some reliable marketing plan.

I take that back; I probably wouldn't comment. Like all my classes, that one is so far in the past that I would likely miss some vital element. Sometimes, no advice is better than bad advice.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 03:59 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I have worked for both commercial and nonprofit businesses in management positions so I have a pretty good idea about both. Also was on the Board of Directors for a couple of nonprofit organizations. I would be more than happy to critique your business plan.
You can find my email by clicking onto my name.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2016 08:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you! I shall be sending it over today or tomorrow. That's great Smile
0 Replies