What is a general appropriate time to wait for sex with a new partner?

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 10:53 pm
Dear readers,
Out of sheer curiosity what do you think is an appropriate time to wait to have sex with some one you really like and potentially want to be serious with? I have heard many answers. I also understand that we are all different and all circumstances and situations are different. However, I think that there is a natural instinct or desire in each of us to hunt and chase or to want what we can't have or want some thing we have to work hard for to get.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,052 • Replies: 4
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 01:03 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Quote:
What is a general appropriate time to wait for sex with a new partner?

His place..

Honestly. I believe you should be in love with someone before having sex. And that if woman she should wait until she's at his place. Would make me angry to wait for a long period of time but it would be worth it. The woman should want to attack him sexually once at his place. Attack as in not giving him the chance to make the first move.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 07:48 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Until you get married. But what do I know? I'm a bit old fashioned that way.
0 Replies

Codyyyxx

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:08 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
If you are serious, as soon as you want. I have only had sex with one guy, and this is because I knew I was truly in love. If you are married, or know it will last, go for it!!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 09:21 am
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
I usually go for it as quickly as possible.

Certainly before they manage to wriggle out of the furry handcuffs, anyway.
0 Replies