Guys not wanting to be controlled

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 08:38 am
@maxdancona,
great advice!
Absolutely. I am looking for a healthy relationship. I do want to ask him but he thinks I ask too many questions. I'm still going to ask any way but I'm not sure what is the best and most appropriate way to ask...
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 08:39 am
@Kathy77,
Yes, that is true however I have learned from experience that there are men who like to be in control but also like a "tough" and some what controlling woman as well...
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 08:42 am
@anonymously99,
Not true...what if the woman doesn't like to have her "mind" controlled?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 11:02 am
The actor Oliver Reed was a tough hellraiser and once said-
"Sure I knock my women around but they don't complain",
so obviously some women like having a strong man in their life..Wink
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2014 11:06 am
not wanting to be controlled = not being told what to do all the time.
He's given you fair warning.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2014 12:53 am
@PUNKEY,
A woman must love her man. By appreciating him for who he is. Respecting him and his wishes, his desires. Doing anything, everything he wants. And so much more.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:06 pm
@Olivier5,
Some times but it really depends on the situation. Overall, I like to be the one in charge of the relationship. However, I am willing to compromise on some things
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:10 pm
@Darlene1974,
I see were you are coming from. Being able to have control over a man during intercourse brings much satisfaction to me as well. However the type of control that I am referring to is more of like the lady in charge in a relationship...the best and most simplest way that i can describe it is by describing the type of men I naturally get along with best.....the beta with some alpha tendencies...in other words he's gotta submit but not be too submissive.
0 Replies

LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 05:10 pm
@anonymously99,
Sounds like you like to be more of the alpha in bed ?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2014 07:32 pm
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
Quote:
Some times but it really depends on the situation. Overall, I like to be the one in charge of the relationship.

Therefore you should be able to understand what he means by "not wanting to be controlled"... He prefers either to be in charge, or a more equal relationship.
0 Replies