is it wrong

diana97

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 04:32 am
is it wrong for me that i never talk to a boy first no matter how much i like him or how much im craazy about him and its like the moment i wana talk to him milion things come thro my brain and i never talk to him and i think that if he talks to me first he showes that he cares about me and isit wrong that i cant expres my feeling i hide them like im afreid,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 446 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 05:06 am
@diana97,
It's called shyness.

You're putting a lot of weight on these interactions. The best thing to do is practice interactions.

So talk to people. Old people. Young people. Male people. Female people. Nice people. And, not so nice people. Greet the mailman when you see him (or her). Smile at people out pushing strollers and say, "Cute baby!" Ask the cashier in the checkout line whether he or she thinks it'll rain.

This will not magically, overnight, get you over your shyness. But you will find that interacting with people is easier if you work at it, and get some practice in under your belt.
0 Replies