How to know if he is serious or not

nadhhi

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 03:17 pm
Hi there, the description of my question goes here as this. I met this guy few weeks ago online and we keep chatting everyday. Seems like he is interested bec we chat everyday and sometimes it goes so funny. But the problem is that he got my number and told that he will call me but he hasn't. No invites to meet up even. It has been nearly three weeks we started to chat and I want to be clear whether he is interested in me or not. In other words, will he be worth for a sustainable relationship? Because I am so panicked about the players around the world and I have also heard about sociopath people who take advantage of others. In fact, I dont want to waste my time with players. I know a relationship takes a long time to establish. But shouldn't the intuition know that it wil go well in the beginning point? I am bit odd to ask it directly from him but is there anyway to check/test if he is serious about me? Any advises welcome...Pls share your ideas..Thanks a lot in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,097 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

contrex

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 05:19 pm
@nadhhi,
nadhhi wrote:
It has been nearly three weeks we started to chat

He is not interested.

Kathy77

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:45 pm
@contrex,
He definitely should have called you by now. I've had a string of men I met online and I would never waste time with someone who didn't call. We live in a crazy world. He could be a girl for all you know. Stop chatting with him online and see if he calls. If he doesn't let him go. Good luck
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 12:15 am
Quote:
Nadhhi said: he got my number and told that he will call me but he hasn't. No invites to meet up even. It has been nearly three weeks

It doesn't look good. If he really wanted to get in touch he's have done it before now. However, he might simply have lost your address, so to find out once and for all just send him a little message saying "Hi are you okay? I haven't heard from you for a while, love Nadhhi"
0 Replies

nadhhi

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 07:11 am
@Kathy77,
Thanks Kathy!!!
0 Replies

nadhhi

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 07:13 am
Thank you all for the lovely replies!!!
0 Replies

nazia08

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 10:56 pm
well it all depends on what a guy does. if he is serious sometimes and playful other times, then he likes you. if he cares about what you think, then he likes you. if he doesnt ask for your opinion, then he may not like you. if he just jokes around all the time, he may not like you.
0 Replies

bryancullen142

Wed 2 Jul, 2014 12:58 am
@nadhhi,
Don't be hurry.
Wait until he tell you if he interested or not.
If you don't want to waste your time, then don't focus in him.
It's hard to identify who is serious or not. There is a lot of great pretender nowadays.
Be careful with the online people.
0 Replies