Let's send the white conservatives to live in Africa

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 07:48 am
Gun lobbyist Larry Pratt: U.S. blacks need ‘attitude’ lessons from ‘happy’ Africans

Steal this story ... LEGALLY
Conservative gun lobbyist Larry Pratt recommended during a recent radio broadcast that U.S. blacks could get a better “attitude” if they paid attention to “Africans from Africa” who he said were more “happy.”

On the Gun Owner’s News Hour show last month, American Thinker writer Selwyn Duke told Pratt, who is the executive director of Gun Owners of America, in a shocked tone that he had discovered that the best Catholic priests were from Africa.

“Africa! Intelligent Men with PhDs,” Duke noted.

“And generally the African from Africa is a very pro-American person, a very happy person,” Pratt opined. “I know several. And they always just happy with a joke, pleasant smile on their face. And they clearly don’t identify with the surliness that’s all too frequently the attitude of their fellow African-Americans here.”

“And they’re very conservative politically,” he continued. “The country of Ghana, it’s still illegal to commit an abortion, it’s illegal to be a homosexual. Very conservative social laws and very free market oriented as well.”

Duke agreed and pointed out that the types of Africans that could afford to come to the U.S. were of “a better stripe.”

“They tend to be educated, they tend to be a little more upper class than a lot of the Africans who can’t get here,” Duke said.

“It’s the way we used to run our immigration system altogether,” Pratt replied. “These are folks that stand apart and hopefully they can approach some of their fellow blacks and say, ‘Hey, buddy, you got this all wrong, let me explain to you the world really works.’”

Listen to the audio below from the Gun Owner’s News Hour, broadcast Jan. 4, 2014.

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 07:57 am
Thread theme song:
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 08:15 am
@edgarblythe,
Africans I speak to generally view most US blacks as retarded. They don't have any sort of experience with a rogue/feral political party trying to turn an entire race of people into a dumbed-down, wholly dependent voting block with dysfunctional values, dysfunctional manners of speech and dress, dysfunctional culture, dysfunctional attitudes towards education, and no salable skills other than voting.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 09:31 am
@gungasnake,
Most if not all white Europeans view white Tea Party Americans like you as retarded. Cities on Mars... Puruvians flying about on pterodactyls.....Evolosers.....dribble dribble........slobber slobber.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 10:09 am
In my opinion, West Indian Blacks that come from their own nations, Commonwealth nations though they are, have a higher level of self-esteem than American Blacks, since back in their own nations they control their own destiny, for all intensive purposes. Black Americans, again in my opinion, consider themselves only involved peripherally in the destiny of American, and then I can see if they are alienated from mainstream society. I cannot answer as to why other groups that are not the drivers of American destiny are not as apparently alienated from mainstream society? However, I have read that wealthy/successful groups, like Jews and Asians still vote predominantly Democratic, since there is the unconscious feeling that a conservative right wing leader could still get people to agree to send some minorities elsewhere. I guess society is more balkanized than it really should be at this point in history of the U.S., or not?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 10:19 pm
According to the Tiger Mom, Nigerians are one of the cultures that are pre-destined to do well in life.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2014 10:36 pm
@McGentrix,
You realize of course, I was not serious about sending all white conservatives away. Razz
McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 01:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
Of course. I assumed your tongue was well placed in your cheek.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 02:49 pm
You got yer bags packed yet, McBubba?
McGentrix

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 08:08 pm
@Setanta,
Fishing Set?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 09:01 pm
@Foofie,
The phrase is "for all intents and purposes" not for all intensive purposes.

Something else might be brought to your attention, most of the countries you mention who have a healthy self esteem, were not brought to this country in chains and purchased by slave owners. In other words, they were not immigrants, they were slave labor.
Setanta

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 04:05 am
@McGentrix,
I'm just concerned for your welfare, Boss.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 03:59 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

The phrase is "for all intents and purposes" not for all intensive purposes.

Something else might be brought to your attention, most of the countries you mention who have a healthy self esteem, were not brought to this country in chains and purchased by slave owners. In other words, they were not immigrants, they were slave labor.

O.K. Correct facts, but do those facts correlate to the self-esteem level collectively of American Blacks? If they do, then the problem may be that they are living in the same land, with the same people that owned slaves. Any solutions?

Perhaps, American Blacks need more than self-esteem, if alienation from white mainstream society is holding them back? Any solutions?

How about American Blacks mentoring whites to be "cool"? Sort of like back to the Beats of the '50's. You dig?
0 Replies