When do we cease to exist?

Germlat

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:02 pm
@kiuku,
What defines an existential quality?
kiuku

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:16 pm
@Germlat,
interesting question, what's the quote? a phone? huh?

I don't know it looks like the forum is getting spoofed. Where's Neologist? Now there's a direct question, that sort of seems out of place? Sorry it looks like you're trying to sell my works of intellectual superiority again. Keep trying. Because I'm basically going to get my works back very soon.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:52 pm
@Germlat,
The first occurrence of said thing.

The thing is that people do not know (or no longer know, whichever you prefer) uh thoughts, no just kidding, the higher points of theory. But your question again, sort of elucidates to higher theory, I'm sort of leery of this question anyway, regardless, because it sort of elucidates to higher theory, which people do not know. but uh yea, that's what that is. The first occurrence of said thing can be said to be the "existential quality"

They don't know the first points of theory...

look I care, but it's sort of like...I don't know. I have clean answers...well...I'm a saint.

I don't think other people can give clean answers because..it requires well rounded knowledge.
Germlat

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 08:22 pm
@kiuku,
I don't care what you think people don't know...the question is simple. High theory or not. Why is it so difficult to answer it in context of the discussion? Too simple? BTW-- let go of paranoia.
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:24 pm
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:
The first occurrence of said thing.

The thing is that people do not know (or no longer know, whichever you prefer) uh thoughts, no just kidding, the higher points of theory. But your question again, sort of elucidates to higher theory, I'm sort of leery of this question anyway, regardless, because it sort of elucidates to higher theory, which people do not know. but uh yea, that's what that is. The first occurrence of said thing can be said to be the "existential quality"

They don't know the first points of theory...

look I care, but it's sort of like...I don't know. I have clean answers...well...I'm a saint.

I don't think other people can give clean answers because..it requires well rounded knowledge.
I'm sure happy the Bible was not written for intellectuals, aren't you?

'Cause you are swimming.
kiuku

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:43 am
@neologist,
intellectuals aren't well rounded. like,...nevermind. Well rounded knowledge is one of or among the chief gifts of God including wisdom.

Well rounded knowledge is the only thing capable of providing a "clean answer" with the gift I have been given, by gods, and God.

The bible was written by intellectuals actually, when it was written. It was oral history. You are an atheist like your profile says right so I'm sure you know actually, when and how the bible was written and who it was written for, which I think is funny because the only people who could read were definitely intellectuals? Isn't that funny?

What are you trying to say?

(Because that's not what you mean, when you mean that the bible itself isn't intellectual fodder, in a modern sense anyway, but meanwhile in truth it was definitely "written for" intellectuals, isn't that hilarious then? Get it?)
Germlat

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 04:47 pm
@kiuku,
There are many types of intelligence. The ability to spot a charlatan is one of them. No...not all intellectuals are well-rounded...in particular they can't see past charmers...maybe they can't fathom such vile crudeness.
kiuku

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 08:21 pm
@Germlat,
Like translating Egyptian..you might want to save that one for when I ever answer a personal question, that one by cry accuse particularly. It's obvious that you have a bunch of things you have saved up to say but none of which apply or will.

So I'm scamming you by translating ancient languages on a message board sometimes...? Lol

I translated the manga carta too. Translate 'ka' looooll....

No I translate Greek Latin and Egyptian and I've made major headway in all three. I proposed a test that's all I have to do. Translating is mostly factual but there are no promises...just talent and all you need are samples actually.

I can be contracted to translate anything at all, based on my samples and understanding of the classics. That's not a charlatan. Please take your anger and preform attend retribution and go away.
kiuku

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 08:45 pm
@kiuku,
The anger and insults here are just unfathomable. It's a. Not right and b. it makes no sense. It's just bizarre. Oh well.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:33 am
@kiuku,
kiuku wrote:
. . . . You are an atheist like your profile says right . . .
You read Egyptian, but not English, eh?
kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:21 pm
@neologist,
actually all things considered I do. I must know English, actually. Could there be another reason why I thought you were an atheist by virtue of profile reading, another reason I thought to ask? Could there be though? Could there? Could there though? Could that definitely not be a real dichotomy? Please stop making things up. Between you and Setanta I really don't know what to think about "civilization" or are you? Am I out yet?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:28 pm
Yeah I wish people would say in their profiles what they are, for examp Neologist is a Jehovah's Witness but seems too shy to admit it straight out..Wink
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:54 pm
Quote:
When do we cease to exist?
I object to the form of the question,
in that it assumes facts not in evidence, to wit:
that we cease to exist.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:56 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
What defines an existential quality?
EXISTENCE.
kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 02:25 pm
@Germlat,
" I don't care what you think people don't know...the question is simple. High theory or not. Why is it so difficult to answer it in context of the discussion? Too simple? BTW-- let go of paranoia."

It was answered. So you want an essay?
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 02:27 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Yes I just wanted to see his post under context of religion atheist or... Apparently "Jehovah's Witness";making it different.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 03:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Yeah as in maggot food....that's also existence.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:00 pm
@kiuku,
I can't imagine how you read 'atheist' into my profile, though I have a disdain for most religions, particularly nominal christianity.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:02 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You could check the link in my profile.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:32 am
Quote:
Kiuku said: By the way,
I prefer the Jehovah's Witness bible. I wish to be cremated, and my ashes strewn.

I want to be cremated too, as do most people, but we don't have to become a JW before we can be cremated do we?
0 Replies