When do we cease to exist?

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:26 am
@kiuku,
Where are you getting this from?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:36 am
Does god's "thou shalt not kill" apply to a brain dead individual, since it's about the spirit?
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Does god's "thou shalt not kill" apply to a brain dead individual, since it's about the spirit?
"You must not commit murder.", actually.

It allows for capital punishment and seems to make modern end of life decisions a matter of conscience, wouldn't you agree?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2014 10:56 am
@neologist,
In your frame of reference who else ought to be the judge of capital punishment for those who kill other then your biblical Abrahamic God ?
Where does it say in the bible, if it does, I don't know, that those who killed ought to be killed as a direct commandment of God ?
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:34 am
@neologist,
Uh, places.

My expertise, which is translating; Archaeology and Anthropology, recent translations I made of ancient Egyptian; the book of the dead, myths in (archaeology) and Jesus Christ's statements to his disciples.
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:14 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
The Hebrew Law was severe, mandating death for other sins besides murder. (The Christian Law calls for removing a wrongdoer from the congregation, a spiritual death.)

But the Hebrew Law made provision for a person who killed another accidentally or in self defense. Cities of refuge were set up, described in part at Numbers 35: 22-29 and other places. One of the things I take from this provision is an understanding of the value God places on human life, even the life of a sinner. Good news for those who wonder about the resurrection described by Jesus at John 5:28,29.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:16 am
@kiuku,
Have you found any ancient documents more or less reliable in describing the soul?
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:31 am
@neologist,
You ask about the Book of the Dead, and my Egyptian translations in.

Well I think you are using a swing word, "reliable"...I don't know. What do we know about the soul (NOTHING) therefore, how do you determine which is reliable. I know so many, I'm archaeology. As an archaeologist I do not determine reliability...I mean...ancient sources are ancient sources. The bible obviously would be considered reliable.

Are you writing a book?

Like I said I have an exquisite source list, gentle reader. These are Christ's statements.

I will continue. Like I said I have been given a gift of the gods, to translate, and of course I have supportive translations for Christ's divine statements, and I also have or we also have the book of the dead, and myths in, Greek. There are really so many and I have so many.

There are really a lot, of myths, and texts, that describe the soul. Then there is Nietzsche's logic too, which is from the 19th century table, spiritualists, and who knows where they got it from, probably "reliable texts"...probably.

But just real quick

The soul has 3 parts, labeled KA RA PA. That's my name by the way. Honestly sometimes things are just personal. You have to have some elementary linguistics to understand my provided theory, such as interchangeability of certain vocal sounds, like BA and PA, or OF and OB and OV, throughout time. Oops: Actually I do not think that is elementary I think that is the degree I have. Just to make a statement: Egyptian Book of the Dead says the soul has 3 parts KA RA and BA.

So, Egyptians started what? Magic. So in support of a statement I made in the post, a source for one statement, is that KA means Light.
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:52 am
@kiuku,
That's the thing, there are so many sources, and I have used every single one.

Proof A:

Sound 'KA' means Light

Cave, the (The start of human logic, the beginning of Man):

cave is 'ca' and 'ov', or 'of', or 'ob', all which mean to darken (as in word obtuse or obfuscate); cave has always been about light, cave means without light, a place without light (see Plato's logic)
cover, coven, cove

also:

Luci-light, ci-like 'see' light, luc eluc, elude, to bring, to bring light luci therefore 'ci' means light, as in 'see'
Christ, CA is the first sound in Christ, which means light

Then:

when a magician performs he is commanding light, first of all, and 'ca', sound 'ca' means to quickly bring something about magically, like poof, big.

It is in ancient vocal command Abracadabra, where Abra repeats by CADA.

KADA, is Russian too, from gypsies obviously, and means to quickly bring something about like light, phrase ka da ka da, means to achieve something quickly with great ease. Meanwhile cada means to repeat a phrase, as in cadence, cadence upon cadence, means decadence, and decade, to do over.

And no kidding, abracadabra is egyptian from their basics, probably ka ra and ba. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 09:58 am
@kiuku,
The reason I was asking is, according to the Hebrew Book of Genesis, we do not possess souls, we are souls. Animals are souls. There is no immortal quality to the soul. In fact, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:20)

Did you label the parts KARAPA because you are pulling my chain?
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 10:00 am
@neologist,
yours or mine? It's my name. shrugs. initials. Sometimes people think or do things for personal reasons, not because they read it somewhere necessarily, or started to read it there, or figure things out for personal reasons; meanwhile I'm an archaeologist. The Egyptian Book of the Dead labels the parts KA RA and BA. I'm going by Jesus' New Testament, since he would understand the old testament the best.

"The reason I was asking is, according to the Hebrew Book of Genesis, we do not possess souls, we are souls. Animals are souls. There is no immortal quality to the soul. In fact, "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:20) "

It's the same as the one you are using...According to the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the Witness bible, the soul is the body, the one you are using, the soul can be immortal, if God judges it, to belong to the Garden in the final days, the soul, the one. If it's not, then you go to sleep, then you sleep.

The word death and sleep are interchangeable in the New Testament, according to Christ, who spoke euphemism at first, and then said at last "he is dead" (Lazarus)
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 10:18 am
@kiuku,
for the rest of it, see all Greek myth; transportation in the underworld, crossing the river styx, seeing the dead, raising or preparing alms, meeting the dead, saving a sinister soul from God, myths in.

Therein, Persephone wrongful Queen of Hades, dead, but not dead.

I don't know, every single myth actually. Then there is Christ's words that KA means light, a body was a body of light.

Hebrew texts too, like, I have some in the Torah that speak of the KA RA BA, distantly. Their ancestry is the same.

That's a book. I can't make linguistics interesting to an audience but these myths are very interesting and so that is why I won't write at length on them but just to mention that there are so many that speak of what I wrote exactly in no uncertain terms.

That's sort of interesting, I think..why don't you consider those "reliable"? They are supposed to be, the basis for adult courses. You mean like church reliable? Or you think that they are "just making that sh** up"; I would say, I believe them and so...that's how I am. I think as I have always thought that modern people were wrong and the ancient people were literally speaking of real places, one of my few positions. So I certainly consider them reliable. Meanwhile the position on myth has been allegory, like, these are allegories for droughts or something like that, or terrible things happening, or the Earth cycles. Meanwhile I'm looking for the Underworld and I have the maps out. Meanwhile I'm taking Christ's statements to head and writing them down: the number 1, the A source, so to speak.

Again I've managed to debunk a modern myth.

I'm on a mission, I've been on this mission for a while, aka a literalist of ancient wisdom. I love archaeology. I literally used Egyptian Archaeology to solve something abstract, something amazing. The two reliable sources are the New Testament, the Hebrew Torah, and the Egyptian Book of the Dead (myths of) if you're open minded.
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 10:35 am
@kiuku,
most of my stuff is linguistic proven, which is hard, because it isn't that interesting to write about or read.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 10:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
I don't think they should be brain dead.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 11:22 am
I'm not sure what all this talk about souls is trying to get at, but Jesus made it quite clear that the body and soul are completely separate things, there are truckloads of Bible verses that say so, such as these-
Jesus said:-"The spirit within gives life, the flesh alone is worthless" (John 6:63 )
Jesus said- "Father into your hands I commit my spirit" (Luke 23:46)
Paul said- "So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
neologist

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Think of your soul as [you/i ], your personality, your right to life. Is your body relevant to that concept? It is to those who live on earth.

And earth ain't such a bad place, y'know. Many angels were willing to forsake their relationship with God just to live here a few years.
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 11:40 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Right,

Now I think they mean reliable as in, so as to say, reliable for calling me a nutjob or not, eye roll, so I'll explain again that everything I say is Orthodox. I mean, I just realized that. I mean are we over "nut job" theory for things I say that are over people's relative heads? Because I went to college? Thanks.

It's basically that behind my words is a real thesis. So I might as well have a PhD. People might as well call me a doctor, as I have many....

Everything I say is reliable and I"ll be more than happy to provide sources for my expert answers, which are also books, sources which are more than real.

By the way,

I prefer the Jehovah's Witness bible. I wish to be cremated, and my ashes strewn. I would not want to be on a regulator if I wasn't coming back. I'm not an organ donor, and so on, and the vigil should be at night with candles.

Give me back my book, by the way.

So I think I answered everyone's question.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 11:46 am
@kiuku,
Hard to negotiate quotes on a phone.
You say the soul can be immortal. Subject to adoption by God to heavenly life. It is not a universal hope as those in heaven will reign with Jesus as kings and priests over the earth.
kiuku

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 11:46 am
@neologist,
yea they came here and reproduced.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 04:17 pm
@neologist,
what quotes?

right.