32

When do we cease to exist?

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:18 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
How the frack you can have action with nothingness ? Nothingness is an absurd concept.
Would you drive over a cliff because you believe that you will be sustained in a gradual drop at only 10% terminal (v)??

Qt the Big Bng qe know tht Hydrogen was either "wakened " or organized from ionized nucleii.

"Nothing" doesnt necessrily mean ABSENCE OF EVERYTHING See?

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:40 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Perhaps, but at least, each day, I can pursue my craft blindly. Whereas you cannot pursue any crafts.

Assertions can be great if they are backed by something other than mere hand waving and beer bottles.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 12:44 pm
But it already did!
(set me free, that is)

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:15 pm
For fracks sake man either you have a model which is cyclic or you have no time, no space, no **** just ask Lawrence Krauss...

...your craft was/is build upon the shoulders of common experiencing up to, concepts, language technology, logic, n just then, observation and measurements!!!

...sometimes you really make an effort to look dumb. Good that I know better.
Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:31 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Even the freaking hypothesis of Penronse about a photon Eon cyclic model is better then spacetime energy n matter popping up into existence cause miracles are fine for contemporary lunatic scientists extremely ill prepared at general knowledge and lacking a yota of good old fashioned common sense.
A significant chunk of you guys is a waste of money and resources. Not different from any other group. This illusion you have scientists are a special breed is as naive as they come.

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:34 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
trouble with you is you barely understand of what you assert as " settled science"
Stop being so obtuse. Im putting you on ignore for a few weeks until you become less predictable.

If you failed ordinary differential equations and had to quit your degree in some field of science, dont blame those who didnt.
Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:50 pm
That's your best answer ???
You are ridiculous!
Where did spacetime come from Farma at the singularity eh?
And the rules of Nature that started the process?
I studied Educational Sciences a variant of Psycology sort to speak n I drop out because it was blumt ****. I had average scores without ever attending the university lectures after a couple of weeks and had average because I didn't do continuous evaluation with written works, attendance, etc...my exams were nonetheless good but insufficient for A grades since I skyped everything else. Still I almost finish it.
I dropped because it was **** and I was losing my time with demagoguery. I have done my first Master thesis for a Psycology friend when I was merely 16. I have helped numerous professors in distinct areas with their work on more then one ocasion in distinct fields from Philosophy to Bromatology. By the way frack you differential equations dumb ass. You think you can go delaying time ad infinitum you are an straight idiot period! Now go back to the freaking hole you came from ignoramus!!!

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:12 pm
Listen to this idiot!

Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:15 pm
Keep that ignore button on because I already have you on it permanently fool! You simply not worth my time!

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:34 pm
I think the person that lives within a body ceases to exist at death. So far, no fully dead person has returned to argue the point. I don't need no effing science or philosophy to see that.
Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
You are just a pattern, a map of information in some sort of thing...ppl call that matter. I don't know what matter is quite frankly...less about energy. Honest scientists admit they don't know either. One thing is certain patterns repeat in a closed system, and diversity of phenomena, qualia, cannot be infinite without bringing along absolute chaos without any possibility for interchange of information. Things would be infinitely alien and apart. An open system doesn't even make sense...open to where? Nowhere? What is an open system at all?
All around us we have cycles and patterns. There is no good reason to not look at us, our reality, as yet another pattern that repeats and we along with it. So no, we don't cease to exist, we "phase out" n come back because our map of information is logically possible, thus forever possible.
Fil Albuquerque

1  
Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 04:03 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,