When do we cease to exist?

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:18 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
How the frack you can have action with nothingness ? Nothingness is an absurd concept.
Would you drive over a cliff because you believe that you will be sustained in a gradual drop at only 10% terminal (v)??

Qt the Big Bng qe know tht Hydrogen was either "wakened " or organized from ionized nucleii.

"Nothing" doesnt necessrily mean ABSENCE OF EVERYTHING See?
farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:40 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Perhaps, but at least, each day, I can pursue my craft blindly. Whereas you cannot pursue any crafts.

Assertions can be great if they are backed by something other than mere hand waving and beer bottles.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 12:44 pm
@farmerman,
But it already did!
(set me free, that is)
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:15 pm
@farmerman,
For fracks sake man either you have a model which is cyclic or you have no time, no space, no **** just ask Lawrence Krauss...

...your craft was/is build upon the shoulders of common experiencing up to, concepts, language technology, logic, n just then, observation and measurements!!!

...sometimes you really make an effort to look dumb. Good that I know better.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:31 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Even the freaking hypothesis of Penronse about a photon Eon cyclic model is better then spacetime energy n matter popping up into existence cause miracles are fine for contemporary lunatic scientists extremely ill prepared at general knowledge and lacking a yota of good old fashioned common sense.
A significant chunk of you guys is a waste of money and resources. Not different from any other group. This illusion you have scientists are a special breed is as naive as they come.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:34 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
trouble with you is you barely understand of what you assert as " settled science"
Stop being so obtuse. Im putting you on ignore for a few weeks until you become less predictable.

If you failed ordinary differential equations and had to quit your degree in some field of science, dont blame those who didnt.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 02:50 pm
@farmerman,
That's your best answer ???
You are ridiculous!
Where did spacetime come from Farma at the singularity eh?
And the rules of Nature that started the process?
I studied Educational Sciences a variant of Psycology sort to speak n I drop out because it was blumt ****. I had average scores without ever attending the university lectures after a couple of weeks and had average because I didn't do continuous evaluation with written works, attendance, etc...my exams were nonetheless good but insufficient for A grades since I skyped everything else. Still I almost finish it.
I dropped because it was **** and I was losing my time with demagoguery. I have done my first Master thesis for a Psycology friend when I was merely 16. I have helped numerous professors in distinct areas with their work on more then one ocasion in distinct fields from Philosophy to Bromatology. By the way frack you differential equations dumb ass. You think you can go delaying time ad infinitum you are an straight idiot period! Now go back to the freaking hole you came from ignoramus!!!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:12 pm
Listen to this idiot!

0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:15 pm
@farmerman,
Keep that ignore button on because I already have you on it permanently fool! You simply not worth my time!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:34 pm
I think the person that lives within a body ceases to exist at death. So far, no fully dead person has returned to argue the point. I don't need no effing science or philosophy to see that.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 03:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
You are just a pattern, a map of information in some sort of thing...ppl call that matter. I don't know what matter is quite frankly...less about energy. Honest scientists admit they don't know either. One thing is certain patterns repeat in a closed system, and diversity of phenomena, qualia, cannot be infinite without bringing along absolute chaos without any possibility for interchange of information. Things would be infinitely alien and apart. An open system doesn't even make sense...open to where? Nowhere? What is an open system at all?
All around us we have cycles and patterns. There is no good reason to not look at us, our reality, as yet another pattern that repeats and we along with it. So no, we don't cease to exist, we "phase out" n come back because our map of information is logically possible, thus forever possible.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 04:03 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 10:55 am
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 11:00 am
@farmerman,
The only time I was exposed to differential equation was in my Macro-Economics class. I was intrigued by its ability to include some variables in trying to maximize profit based on the many costs associated with any product.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 01:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
...don't you get to notice when someone is shooting rabbits with a sling?
0 Replies

Razzleg

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 11:52 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil, it's been awhile since i've seen a more literal, Φ example of confusing the map for the territory. You confuse the tools of analysis, and their methodologies, with the objects of the same.

Yeah, yeah, yeah,..i am a strange loop, but not because of your category distinctions...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 04:12 am
@Razzleg,
I am doing a description on how I think about subjects and objects and that ain't Cartesian for sure. If you have a Cartesian sort of objection please step ahead. if you are just referring to the distinction of experiencing and describing experience welcome to the conversation. Your DNA is mapping in REALITY what you are, your atom arrangement is a map of organised, structured, stuff. What seems to be the problem ???

Your confusing shortcut symbolic mapping with Reality information mapping. into stuff. Do you object matter, subjects, and everything else including abstract things are distinct based on how their information is arranged in some sort of medium? ("Matter" for instance)
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 04:40 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Moreover, let me put you on the spot right now. Do you know objectively what is the difference between the map of an island and an actual island ? Because I can sort that out for you in a couple of lines in case you need some help.
I'll give you a hint, size and complexity on information in a medium, not much else.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 04:44 am
(Edited link)
0 Replies