I kissed my ex bf when I am dating someone else

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 04:38 am
I have been in a relation with a guy for 4 years n some months back he screwed things up so bad that we broke up! n now I am dating a guy..he is really sweet and I don't want to ruin my relation with him..but I just kissed my bf...actually it was him ...he is my family friend..he came to my place n he kissed me ...I am not blaming the entire thing on him ..it's my fault too but I am nt feeling good abt it at all..should I tell my present bf abt it n wt should I do ? help !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 6,901 • Replies: 16
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:24 am
@Alicia Purple,
What kind of kiss? On the cheek? peck on the lips? Deep passionate kiss?
You don't explain.

Anyway . . . . No - don't tell your new BF.

But you really need to look at what happened and figure out how and why you were in a situation where you ended up kissing an ex.

Alicia Purple

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 10:13 am
@PUNKEY,
I was talking n he kissed me..I tried to push him back but he was kissing me .on my lips for 3 mins n all I was thinking about was my present bf Sad(
I don't know wt to do
chai2

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 10:22 am
@Alicia Purple,
So you pushed him back but he managed to overtake you and lip locked you for 3 minutes?

Sound like sexual assault.
CoastalRat

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 10:51 am
@Alicia Purple,
What business did the ex even have being in your home? And sorry, but I find it difficult to believe that the kiss lasted 3 minutes without your being fine with his kissing you. If you had really tried to push him away and he kept forcing you to maintain the kiss (highly unlikely) then I think it was certainly an assault for which you could file charges against him. But 3 minutes? Naw, I think you may have not wanted it initially, but then you just went with it. (I admit I could be wrong. But I'm seldom wrong.)

First, don't tell your boyfriend. If it meant nothing to you then he doesn't really need to know. Second, don't talk to the ex anymore. Certainly don't let him in your home. If he really did kiss you for 3 minutes against your will, then he is strong enough to force things to go further and you don't want that. Third, don't communicate with him in any way.
Alicia Purple

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:23 pm
@CoastalRat,
he is a family friend ...that's y he came to my house ..I m feeling very guilty :'(
it is my mistake I admit it but I tried to push him back n then wn he started kissing me I cud nt do anything but wait for him to stop ..u guys wont believe it but I was nt kissing him he was ...I didn't move a bit :'( but still it's my fault...n the worst part is that I am nt able to talk to my present bf properly ..the guilt is killing me
0 Replies

Alicia Purple

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:28 pm
@chai2,
I cud not stop him ..it's my fault ..I m feeling so disloyal
chai2

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:31 pm
@Alicia Purple,
So it's your fault he did something you didn't want him to do?
Alicia Purple

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:58 pm
@chai2,
yes it is...It is wrong..help please Sad
CoastalRat

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:53 am
@Alicia Purple,
Ok, since you seem to be so insistent that you initially tried to push him away and when he continued to forcefully kiss you then you just let him (for the next 3 minutes) without responding, I will take your word for it. I still don't believe you, and I don't think you even believe it, otherwise you would not feel guilty. No reason to if you truly resisted.

So I will write it again. Break off all contact. I don't care if he is a family friend. When he comes over, make yourself scarce. I'm sure he doesn't just walk into the house. So when he knocks, if you are answering the door, look out to see who it is. If it is him, let someone else answer it and make yourself scarce until he leaves. Go to your room and lock yourself in. Let the others in the house know that you don't want any contact with him. Tell them what he did.
0 Replies

Cupcakelovaz34

Wed 5 Feb, 2014 04:46 pm
@Alicia Purple,
U need to tell ur current bf if he breaks up with u then he probubly isint that understanding and just not ur type
0 Replies

Cupcakelovaz34

Wed 5 Feb, 2014 04:47 pm
@Alicia Purple,
U need to tell ur current bf but if he breaks up with u then he probubly isint that understanding and just not ur type
0 Replies

gene32

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 10:13 am
@Alicia Purple,
First of all, if you guys broke up, him visiting your family is not gonna help. Avoid this encounters and you should be just fine. There are a few things that happen before you get kissed or kiss somebody so it's your fault for not identifying them.

I suggest you move on with this thing, don't tell your actual boyfriend but also, stop kissing/getting kissed because of other people's fault.

Good luck
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 6 Feb, 2014 11:36 am
Quote:
Alicia asked: should I tell my present bf abt it?

Nah, we won't tell him if you won't
0 Replies

thinkmuch

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:35 pm
@Alicia Purple,
the sooner you tell him the better, just make sure new bf knows that old bf came onto you and you felt obligated to tell new bf since you want to make this work / build trust.
0 Replies

Alicia Purple

Sat 8 Feb, 2014 03:57 am
thankyou so much all of you
0 Replies

sandybarry

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 12:32 am
@Alicia Purple,
ou're not putting all the blame on our ex bf? Which means.... ou let him kiss ou, right? Also never ever tell our BF because he will see it another wa.

fruitmachine online
0 Replies