We have open relationship. but Jealous of something

kortiz1

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 03:21 pm
Me and my boyfriend been together for like going on 5 years now. We recently in june decided to have open relationship because the way our sex life was it was important we open our relationship. But My boyfriend had befriend someone in a different state on a chat room and they exchange numbers. So they been talking over the phone and texting almost everyday,. This guy constantly tells my boyfriend to leave me, and that he likes him because he text and talks to him everyday almost. and my boyfriend says they hes a cool person to talk too and they share common interest like computers. my boyfriends repeated told me he wont leave me and he loves me. but this guy keeps pressing my boyfriend to leave me and like him. Me and my boyfriend fight alot about this cause i tell him to stop talking to him, and he says its nothing serious and he likes the fact that he got this guy under hand, he likes the fact the guy likes him. I my bf says he will marry me one day and that iam the one for him and he loves me alot. and i dont have nothing to worry,. But everytime he text or speaks to the guy i get jealous cause i know what this guy is doing and i get jealous when my bf talks to him but my bf says its nothing serious he just like talking to him.

what should i do,. we talk about this over and over we just fight and get no one and hes answer is always i have nothing to worry about. but am very jealous,.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,730 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 03:31 pm
@kortiz1,
It's somewhat troubling that your boyfriend can see that this upsets you, yet he persists in this behavior. It's also weird and immature that he's decided he likes having this out of state guy under his thumb. That just seems icky to me. Does he think that way about you, say such things about you?

Also, whose idea was it to have an open relationship? They can work, but they're not for everyone. If you were pressured into it, and now you're having buyer's remorse, you might want to rethink your entire relationship, and not just the open aspect of it. If this guy can't give you what you need, without you having to make a concession that you don't truly believe in, well, you might want to think about what that means.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 04:23 pm
Are they meeting and having sex? If not, then this is not an "open" relationship - it is just talking on-line.

Now if the time he takes to talk to this guy is taking away from your relationship, then he should cut back.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 10:41 pm
@kortiz1,
You may need to just leave him. He is causing you unnecessary stress. It is unhealthy for you mentally.
0 Replies