What to do?approach her?

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:00 pm
My problem is, i am in a sportsteam where i do running and other sports. For a while now everytime i was going i watched a beautiful girl that was occasionaly staring at me so did i. After a while i was ready to talk to her, and the time i was warming up she approached to me and talked to me first. So we got to know each other better. After a while she approached again and we started discussing and when the time came i complimented her(the wright moment). I finished and i left. The other day i came we said hi and all these but we didnt talk to much as i wasnt watching where she is. I saw her in the beggining and and in the finishing, where i went to take my things and she was staring at me. I dont know if its important(this day we didnt talk to much was also there one other girl from my group that we necessarily do together the training as we are in the same group). So my problem is that if this girl(that approached me) did it because she is social and likes to talk to many people or because she like me? And what to do? to make it further by asking sth like number or date? or is it in my mind? sorry for the bad english its not my born language. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 356 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:34 pm
@unknown15,
It's impossible to tell without knowing her.

Do you like her? Then ask her out for coffee. And see what she says.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:35 pm
@unknown15,
Yes, she seems to like you. Take the hint and start talking more to her.

Ask her to go somewhere after the game or someplace else.
0 Replies

unknown15

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 01:57 pm
Yeah i like her too very much.. okay i will move onto this decision..its better to ask this or her number for the start?
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 02:00 pm
@unknown15,
Let her choose.

Say: "Hey, would you like to get together some time?" then, "How can I get ahold of you?"
0 Replies