Do I expect too much in relationship?

ritzing

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 11:10 pm
My Background: Friendly, Spiritual, Freedom lover, strongly believes in love, respects relations, doesn't believe in love and relationship flings etc.

My Relationship:
PAST: I was in relationship with a guy for 6 years (my first boy friend & further) which didn't lasted due to lot of conflicts, moral ground conflicts and he being abusive verbal as well as physical, then almost at the end of 6th year, I had my quit.

PRESENT: Despite a hard setback with all shocks that I could have got or the reality hit I had, my stupid brain and heart followed that closeness toward another guy, who was my friend for a year. He unlike the previous guy has hell lot of things which every girl would dream of to have in her life partner, educated, high moral, strong principles, believes in long term things. I thought God gifted me him because of the poor things happened in my past which jolted entire belief system of mine, & now after 3 years of relation, I am questioning myself in the same way like I used to to do in my earlier relation. I will jot down the things below for you people, but the question that needs to answered with all those instances that I will share:
- Am I selfish?
- Am I self eccentric?
- Do I expect too much from single person?
- Are my expectations a fairy tale belief, and the things which are happening the reality?
- If I am holding my ground strong, which is different from my partner then is it my stubborn nature or is it me being egoist or am I correct to put my foot down on the things?

To be completed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,004 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:01 am
@ritzing,
I can't figure out what the problem is, as you don't seem to have stated it. We have no idea what your questions are; you are going to have to get more specific if anyone's going to be able to give you a meaningful answer.
ritzing

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:15 am
@jespah,
Hi Jespah!

Thanks for reply, ahh.. actually I made a post while I was in office and then came my boss. what I was not knowing is that it couldn't be edited later. Sorry for the trouble caused.
jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:16 am
@ritzing,
Hey, no worries. It was more like ... huh?

Don't mind me; the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Have a cuppa and tell me your troubles.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 08:04 am
May we ask your age?

If you are in your 20's, you should be dating lots of guys and expanding your experiences, traveling and enjoying life.

You have been tied down for 6 years, why do you need another serious relationship?
0 Replies