Something worth having does not come easly!!! Thoughts anyone??

brat22

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 10:35 pm
Its been a year and almost four months now sense the love of my life has walked through my doors...yet we are not in a committed relationship...we have been hot and heavy this love yet he reuse to give me the one thing I desire and that's his love....he and I been in the of his family and friends and in private and we been so crazy mhypnotized and inlove with each other and other people will tell us the same thing as well but he if afraid to call me his own completwly . He has never a day in his life ever disrespected me and treated anything less of a woman if anything he adores and admire me....he and I are like to twin souls we get each other like no other and going into this we didn't expect to have the feeling that we do....at first I was in denail on saying how I feel really about him because I didn't want to get rejected and loose him all together because he became my bestfriend and my love that I thank God for. So the only isseu is me and him are the relationshp but with the words he doesn't want to admit his feelings for me or let them be kniwn and its hurting me and frustrating because I'm no fool I see the way he looks at me and treats me and yet he is taking the love I have for him for granted and really missing out on what could be the most amazing relationship he ever had....he has insecurities and fear that he can't measure up to what I want yet he fail to realize he is all I ever wanted and more.....he is the man I ve seen in my dreams before we even met...the guy that God keeps pointing out to me to old on as many times I feel I must give up so I won't hurt anymore of fulling not having him all completely to me....truth in this all is I just want to really know how he feels about me and that all that we experienced together couple or not was not a waste because it felt like a mircle....I was with a true angel on earth who unselfisly gave hisself willing to everyone in need but he never felt like he deserved that love back in return....so now its been four months seen I've seen him because of him going MIA on me and so my last attempt to open his eyes I wrote him a long 25 page letter to state what I think of him and how I feel and what this distance has brought me....but most importantly he needs to stop feeling sorry for hisself and stop being his own worst enemy he is worth a lot to me and mean the world to me..there was moments we had that people search a lifetime to find and I don't no I refuse too loose that but ever since he received the letter from me I haven't herd from hin in almost two weeks I don't know what to think anymore....I poured my heart out to him and it feels like I just really had to make that move...but I refuse to call him in fear of rejection and not knowing how he took what all I said to him i n the letter...me being completely honest about any and everything...but but my heart not only wants him but needs him and I know he needs me.....yet as much as I want to give up something keeps telling me don't walk away from him don't give up on him just hold on because you will regret letting go of the best and most amazing love you've ever known. Like I said something that you feel that worth fighting for is not easy to get. And truth be told everyone will hurt you in life you just have to find that one person that's worth the suffering. Thanks you guys your thoughts on what to do would really help me out
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 503 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 06:58 am
@brat22,
Actually, your premise is utterly flawed.

Love - real love, that is - is surprisingly easy.

Chew on that one for a moment.

It is people who ask each other how they're doing, not because they think it's a good idea or because they want the other person to do it back or because society says they should. They do it because they're genuinely interested in how the other person is, and what they have to say. It's people who maybe suffer for other reasons (after all, cancer, crib death, unemployment, etc. don't care what kind of a relationship you're in), but not for their relationship. It is people who stay together not because society dictates it or they think it would be better for their children or their bank accounts. They stay together because they enjoy each other's company. It's people who aren't jealous of the other one's work and other friendships because they know that their partners need those interactions as well. It's people who hang in there when life throws them a curve but they don't throw curve balls into their own relationships because they're not dumb enough to mess up a good thing.

TV and the movies tend to not show these types of relationships because they don't hold a lot of drama and they don't make for good storytelling. But they are the reality of "happily ever after".

Now, your fellow might just have trouble expressing himself - have you ever thought of that? There are a lot of people (and a lot of men were raised into this sort of culture) who feel weird about saying I love you and who don't really have a romantic bone in their bodies. They feel love, but it's not conveyed via hearts and flowers. It's how they fill your car with gas without being asked; it's how they go to a party with you even though they don't want to, because you wanted to go; it's how they treat your parents, friends, and siblings, too.

Drop the drama; it's exhausting and you will never be able to keep it up. Don't fight for something that's not worth it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 08:11 am
Sorry - but someone in their 20's should not be locking themselves into another person so early in life.

You will live until you are about 80. Do you think you should get some life experiences BEFORE you declare unending love? There's too much drama here and not enough experience to back up your statements.

And if this guy is in his 20's there is NO way he is ready to be a serious as this.

0 Replies