Should I take it to the next level?

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 04:27 am
Hi everybody,

I need some advice for my situation. Let us call the girl V. We have been friends since secondary school and it was like 8-9 years ago. Contact has been kept until now but we hardly talk to each other. Things have changed recently since we started to exchange more information.

I don't know if she has any interest or not but here is a list of her behaviours for your reference:

Texting [phone & facebook]
- initiating conversations with me
- replying with detailed sms (not just 2-3 words)
- being the first person to text (I tested her by keeping silence for 1 or 2 days a couple of times)
- asking me if I am in a relationship (she also let me know that she is still single)
- sending wishes on my birthday (she has been doing this every year since we parted for highschool)

In person
We met 2 days ago at a shopping center. I suggested that we see each other and she accepted my (casual) invitation. This is the first time we ever hang out privately. She dressed pretty nicely and seemed relaxed. There were slight touches coming from both of us (arms, shoulders). We took a walk in a park nearby talking mostly about work. Smiles and eye-contact were there, too. She asked me to take a photo of her which she gave me later on via facebook. I felt some chemistry going on but not very certain.

It would be great if you can give me some thoughts or advice. She gives mixed signal by calling me "brother" sometimes so it is quite a headache to me right now.

What do you think? Should I take my time or make a move? Thank you for your help. We are 24, anyway!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 563 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:00 am
Everything seems to indicate a GO on this one . . .

Stop over thinking things. Keep seeing her and see what happens.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:30 am
@joethekid,
What would you have to loss if you did made a move?

Life even at your age is too short to be worrying about this when there in a possible upside and no real downside.

Hell the next time she call you brother just look into her eyes and tell her that you are feeling far from brotherly concerning her and see how she reacted to that statement.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 09:48 am
We are 24

In that case stop acting like daffy young teenagers and talk to each like adults..Smile
CoastalRat

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 10:34 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo's advice was exactly what I was going to write.

0 Replies