Destroy My Belief System, Please!

Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:38 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Am I losing it, really? Since I am only giving you a taste of your own medicine, that would mean you lose it often.

Yes, you are losing it.

And although you think you are only giving me a taste of my own medicine...you are truly just losing it. I am calm. If you want to emulate me as much as you seem to...calm yourself.

Quote:
Remember: you're not talking to me here but to yourself. Let me use the bold face to emphasise that.

I am talking to you, Olivier...whatever and whomever you are.

Quote:
You're the one eager to ask personal questions, to repeat mindless, insulting tautologies forever, and always willing to personalise a debate through an ad hominem or two. You're the one calling your debaters on the Snowden thread "anti-american" just because they don't like to be spied on.

Calm down, Olivier. Take it slow. You are obsessed with "winning"...so you should reailize that the race doesn't always go to the swiftest...but often to the one who perseveres.

Get back under control.

That, by the way, was the reason I originally guessed you were a woman. You were under control and reasonably dignified in your responses. The guess was not about calling a man a woman...as some people do when they think that an insult. I think women are in better command of themselves...and I thought you had that fortitude.

I was seriously wrong about that. It took almost no time for you to discard that veneer.

Quote:
"Guessing" about people's motives allow you to avoid dealing with what they say. That's why you do it so often.

Oh, c'mon. I guessed on two things...that you were a woman...and that you were either an American or a Canadian.

I suspect my guess about your nationality or background are much closer to the truth than you are letting on.

And I am getting a kick out of some of what you are doing in that regard.

Quote:
So your accusing yourself of losing control is truly hilarious, Frank... A display of ever more frustration and desperation... I thought you would have the strength of character to last a lot longer than this.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Olivier. Glad to see you recognize quality when you see it. Wink
void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
o snap he just called u out
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 4 May, 2014 03:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am as calm as you pretend to be. You're making another blind guess.

Quote:

I thought you were talking to a Canadian woman?

Quote:
I suspect my guess about your nationality or background are much closer to the truth than you are letting on.

And I suspect you are a Zimbabweo-Korean who sucks dicks.

Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 03:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I am as calm as you pretend to be. You're making another blind guess.

You are far from calm, Olivier...you are out of control. You have a chance to regroup. We're here for the long run...so do it. Get back under contrl.

Quote:
Quote:

I thought you were talking to a Canadian woman?

Stop thinking...and stick with stuff you are good at.

Not a woman...but perhaps someone who was born, and spent most of his life, in Canada or America.

Quote:
Quote:

And I suspect you are a Zimbabweo-Korean who sucks dicks.

Crude. And indicative of someone who is both out-of-control...and frustrated.

You gotta get that under control, Olivier.

You are a student of mine...and I want to see progress.
Wink

Olivier5

Sun 4 May, 2014 04:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, you see, I got you exactly where I want you. That's exactly the kind of topic that you like to wallow in: what is the degree of calm of the various posters...

So thanks for proving my point that it's never about the issues, with you. It's never about what the poster says. Are you scared of discussing that?
void124

Sun 4 May, 2014 09:09 pm
@Olivier5,
oh ****, im waiting on a comback
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 02:27 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Well, you see, I got you exactly where I want you. That's exactly the kind of topic that you like to wallow in: what is the degree of calm of the various posters...

Aha...another declaration of victory.

You really have got to get over that, Olivier. It looks like a habit gone ape!

You are correct, though, that you have got me right where I want you!

Thanks for noticing.

Quote:
So thanks for proving my point that it's never about the issues, with you. It's never about what the poster says. Are you scared of discussing that?

So...your problem with me is that I concentrate on what posters say.

Hummm!

Are you actually thinking before clicking on the "Reply" button?
Wink
Olivier5

Mon 5 May, 2014 05:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Quote:
So thanks for proving my point that it's never about the issues, with you. It's neverabout what the poster says.

So...your problem with me is that I concentrate on what the poster says.

No, the opposite...

You have reading comprehension problems. Was English your mother tongue?
[/quote]
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 12:42 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
So thanks for proving my point that it's never about the issues, with you. It's neverabout what the poster says.

So...your problem with me is that I concentrate on what the poster says.

No, the opposite...

Well, using your method of arguing...I am correct:

Your problem with me is that I concentrate on what the poster says.

(How's that feel?)

Quote:
You have reading comprehension problems.

Not in the slightest. You have a very low regard for my intellect. That is your problem.

Quote:
Was English your mother tongue?

Was?

It is my mother tongue.

And I handle it well enough to have been published in hundreds of newspapers and national magazines.

Olivier5

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

(How's that feel?)

That feels inaccurate. Your problem is that you are afraid of dealing with what posters say. Probably because you are afraid to loose... Thus you deal instead with how they feel, their gender and nationality, etc. or on what they don't say. Like you are doing right now...

Unless it's mental? Maybe you just cannot process what people say?
cicerone imposter

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:23 pm
@Olivier5,
Most of us understand about ad hominems. Mr. Green 2 Cents
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:27 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

(How's that feel?)

That feels inaccurate.

It should. That is how I feel with a majority of your posts, Olivier.

Quote:
Your problem is that you are afraid of dealing with what posters say.

I deal with what you say...and actually quote what you say. You pretend to deal with what I say...and seldom quote. You paraphrase so that you can distort what is being said.
Actually...a smart tactic on your part...because actually dealing with what I write puts you at a considerable disadvantage.

Quote:
Probably because you are afraid to loose...

Loose???

I assume you meant "lose"...and I am not afraid to lose, because I am not in a contest with you. I am in a discussion...one that probably delights me more than you can imagine.

Quote:
Thus you deal instead with how they feel, their gender and nationality, etc. or on what they don't say.

"They?" Do you carry a mouse in your pocket?

Quote:
Like you are doing right now..

I am responding to you, Olivier.

That is the way this works. You do realize that, don't you?

Quote:
Unless it's mental?

Except for the question mark...that was not a question. Let's get with it.

And of course every discussion involves mental processes.

Jeez...you are really off your feed to day. It is much less fun when you are being this careless.

Quote:
Maybe you just cannot process what people say?

I apparently process it better than you can.

C'mon. Pick it up a notch. I don't want to feel like I am picking on someone inadequate.
Wink
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Most of us understand about ad hominems. Mr. Green 2 Cents

YOU certainly do...or at least you should.

You are the king of them in A2K. My guess is that much more than 50% of your posts contain a comment questioning the intelligence of the person you are addressing.

You do it so much...it is a laugh!
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif
0 Replies

Olivier5

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Calm down, calm down. You get very exited, but I cannot read all this... Time is valuable my end.

Anyway, I hope you believe your own lies, cause they get no buyer here.

E.g., if you do pay attention to what people say, what have I been saying to you over the past couple of days? Try and remember. Don't look it up if you can.
cicerone imposter

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:46 pm
@Olivier5,
Frank tells others to "calm down," and he gets upset when I post anything. LOL
A ******* loser.
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Calm down, calm down. You get very exited, but I cannot read all this... Time is valuable my end.

I love when you imitate me, Olivier. It is, as I have mentioned, the sincerest form of flattery.

You really are laying it on thick, though.

Quote:
Anyway, I hope you believe your own lies, cause they get no buyer here.

No lies from me...for sale or any other way. But nice try. Baffling, but nice try.

Quote:
E.g., if you do pay attention to what people say, what have I been saying to you over the past couple of days?

Lots of stuff. Nonsense mostly, but lots of it. Wink (And I did not have to look it up!)

Quote:
Try and remember. Don't look it up if you can.

Done. What next?

cicerone imposter

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
olivier, Please tell frankie-boy he shouldn't throw up too often. It's bad for his esophagus. His brains already gone! LOL
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Frank tells others to "calm down," and he gets upset when I post anything. LOL

Me upset? But something you write? C'mon...get over yourself.

Quote:
A ******* loser.

Glad you recognize that you are. Now...start working to correct it. Wink
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:53 pm
Frankie-boy, you're on Ignore. Mr. Green Idea Idea Idea

Your posts only proves how egotistical you are. Nobody really cares.
Frank Apisa

Mon 5 May, 2014 01:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

olivier, Please tell frankie-boy he shouldn't throw up too often. It's bad for his esophagus. His brains already gone! LOL

You are reading everything I write, ci. It is a laugh to see you try to pretend otherwise. And the clumsy way you are trying to "not acknowledge me"...while acknowledging me in spades...is almost too much to bear.

Thank you for that!
Wink
0 Replies