Destroy My Belief System, Please!

Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 05:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have to say the level on A2K is good, but the traffic is slow. Which is one reason I'm entertaining this conversation (?).

Another thing is a certain aversion to romanticism, and by that I don't mean sex. What you do during your gang-bangs with pot-bellied, arse-sagging Franco-Americans is for you to remember and perhaps cherish forever (if what they say about the French applies to them...) but I don't want to hear anything about it! I'm just a match-maker here... I don't even understand some of the words you guys are using...

Nor do I mean that A2K should be a romance & meeting site, God forbid.

No, I mean serious, non-virtual, heart-wrenching, eyeze-in-the-eyeze love as a topic of conversation. This board has little interest in it. That pains me a bit.

Other than that it's great. Many smart and nice people here.

Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 08:14 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I have to say the level on A2K is good, but the traffic is slow. Which is one reason I'm entertaining this conversation (?).

Another thing is a certain aversion to romanticism, and by that I don't mean sex. What you do during your gang-bangs with pot-bellied, arse-sagging Franco-Americans is for you to remember and perhaps cherish forever (if what they say about the French applies to them...) but I don't want to hear anything about it! I'm just a match-maker here... I don't even understand some of the words you guys are using...

Nor do I mean that A2K should be a romance & meeting site, God forbid.

No, I mean serious, non-virtual, heart-wrenching, eyeze-in-the-eyeze love as a topic of conversation. This board has little interest in it. That pains me a bit.

Other than that it's great. Many smart and nice people here.

There are many very smart people here...but there are also people who are frauds. Each poster knows what he/she is.

I may be completely wrong about you...but I do not think you are telling the truth...and I think you are being false most of the time, whether by outright lies or by willful, misleading omissions.

I acknowledge there is no way I can know.

Anyway, as I said...I extended my hand to you several times and had it knocked away. You are not worthy of any further attempts.

A2K is a site for conversations...and quite honestly, a site where people come to bicker. I enjoy the conversation and exchange of ideas...and hate the bickering...although I am willing to bicker with the lot because I have been a member here (and at it predecessor, Abuzz) for just about as long as anyone else. It is as much my home as anyone else's.

Abuzz was a much nicer and more moderate place...but this is what we've got...and this is what I will work with.
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 08:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, I really don't know. Only you know if you're telling the truth... I think you're a fake nice guy and a real asshole. I admit it's a blind guess. Everything I say is always a guess, like everything you say of course...

So we can only hope that you will find it in you to tell the truth... Are you an American? A Mexican perhaps? Or some double-nationality lowlife? Let me guess: i guess guess guess... Zimbabweo-Korean!

And what about these rumors about your 'mature' gay orgies in Paris, huh?

No, on second thought forget it! Too much information! Eeeek!!! We really don't want to hear about it... That's one guess too far.

Razzleg

Fri 2 May, 2014 10:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sheesh, Frank, i don't have a horse in this particular race, but when did you come to the conclusion that a bold font is a better representation of your argumentative style than occasional capitalization? Did you think that would be more persuasive? Has it worked, and if so, why do you think?
Frank Apisa

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:52 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Well, I really don't know. Only you know if you're telling the truth... I think you're a fake nice guy and a real asshole. I admit it's a blind guess. Everything I say is always a guess, like everything you say of course...

So we can only hope that you will find it in you to tell the truth... Are you an American? A Mexican perhaps? Or some double-nationality lowlife? Let me guess: i guess guess guess... Zimbabweo-Korean!

And what about these rumors about your 'mature' gay orgies in Paris, huh?

No, on second thought forget it! Too much information! Eeeek!!! We really don't want to hear about it... That's one guess too far.

Try to stay controlled, Olivier...sounding as desperate as you do here is a turnoff.

To me you sound like a liar. You write like a native speaker of the language, yet claim you do not know what "suck your cock" means.

But phoniness...once it takes hold, is a hard taskmaster.

As you are discovering.

Thanks for borrowing so much of my material. As I mentioned earlier, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Frank Apisa

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:53 am
@Razzleg,
Razzleg wrote:

Sheesh, Frank, i don't have a horse in this particular race, but when did you come to the conclusion that a bold font is a better representation of your argumentative style than occasional capitalization? Did you think that would be more persuasive? Has it worked, and if so, why do you think?

Sorry if it bothers you, Razz. Not doing it to annoy. I like the bold font...and I intend to use it often. I have indicated that it is not yelling...and people either take my word for that...or simply avoid my posts.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 3 May, 2014 08:13 am
@Frank Apisa,
I may be having a little too much fun here, and sorry if that turns you off. Just giving you a taste of your own snake oil, Frank... and making sure you swallow it all. Like you did in Paris...

You're not the only one who can make wild guesses about other posters and then wonder if the poster will be truthful enough to confirm your wild guesses. Let's see where that leads us...

You're not the only one who can repeat BS ad nauseam, for thousands of posts on end. I can do that too.

And you're not the only one who can pretend that everything is a guess, and worth any other guess. Who can fail to acknowledge that some "guesses" are better supported by facts than others... I can do that too. :-)

I note that you failed to address the allegation that you are Zimbabweo-Korean... Only you know if that's true or not. We can only guess.

Nor did you confirm whether you were wearing your bigoudis in Paris...

Frank Apisa

Sat 3 May, 2014 03:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I may be having a little too much fun here, and sorry if that turns you off. Just giving you a taste of your own snake oil, Frank... and making sure you swallow it all. Like you did in Paris...

You're not the only one who can make wild guesses about other posters and then wonder if the poster will be truthful enough to confirm your wild guesses. Let's see where that leads us...

You're not the only one who can repeat BS ad nauseam, for thousands of posts on end. I can do that too.

And you're not the only one who can pretend that everything is a guess, and worth any other guess. Who can fail to acknowledge that some "guesses" are better supported by facts than others... I can do that too. :-)

I note that you failed to address the allegation that you are Zimbabweo-Korean... Only you know if that's true or not. We can only guess.

Nor did you confirm whether you were wearing your bigoudis in Paris...

Glad you are having fun...which would make this a win/win situation...because I am having a great deal of fun.

But to me you sound frustrated and desperate....and the ranting seems to bear that out.

Quote:

Glad you realize you are doing it. For the most part...I am not.

Quote:
And you're not the only one who can pretend that everything is a guess, and worth any other guess.

I have never ever said that...and the fact that most of your comments are based on stuff you invent yourself...is probably the reason you do not quote what you are supposedly responding to.

Quote:
Who can fail to acknowledge that some "guesses" are better supported by facts than others... I can do that too. :-)

I can do that also. And I have never suggested otherwise. But...without making stuff up...you have absolutely nothing to post.

void123

Sat 3 May, 2014 03:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
眼球
Olivier5

Sat 3 May, 2014 04:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Naaah, everything's ok my end. You appear a bit tense though. Loosen up, buddy. Your arse still ache maybe? Bigoudis can be a bit rough I guess... I mean, we can only guess right? Only you know... Each poster knows what he/she is.

I may be completely wrong about you...but I do not think you are telling the truth...

Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:27 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Naaah, everything's ok my end. You appear a bit tense though. Loosen up, buddy. ]/quote]

I think it is you who has tension problems, Olivier. But, we'll see as time goes by.

Quote:
Your arse still ache maybe?

Oh my. You are tense. This kind of thing "arse still ache" is a sure sign.

Quote:
Bigoudis can be a bit rough I guess... I mean, we can only guess right? Only you know... Each poster knows what he/she is.

Yup. Something wrong with that?

Quote:
I may be completely wrong about you...but I do not think you are telling the truth...

Is there an echo in here?

Wink

Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:31 am
@void123,
void123 wrote:

眼球

void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 04:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
笑い
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 4 May, 2014 08:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
It's just your own snake oil that I'm giving you. Told you yesterday but you already forgot...

If you're going to invent all sorts of BS about me or others, and consider them worth a discussion, why shouldn't I play the same game?

If you can imagine so many posters as rabid anti-american, I can imagine you sucking dicks.. Not too big a stretch even...

If you can imagine me as a Canadian woman, I can imagine you as Zimbabweo-Korean homosexual on his way to a "mature" gang bang in Paris... Why not? It's fun... And it's not like I need to respect you since you don't respect others, and don't respect yourself either. A man without honor.

So, what I want to know is: Did you or did you not extend sexual favors to your teachers in primary and secondary school, in order to get good grades? The reason I am asking is that, in your relations with me and other posters, you APPEAR very much like a teacher's pet, not particularly bright though, and with an inordinate eagerness to please, even at the cost of your own anal health....

I may be entirely wrong about you, but only YOU knows if your academic credentials are worth any more than the cost of the vaseline you used to get them...

Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 11:39 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

It's just your own snake oil that I'm giving you. Told you yesterday but you already forgot...

You're sure I forgot?

Quote:
If you're going to invent all sorts of BS about me or others, and consider them worth a discussion, why shouldn't I play the same game?

I think you should play whatever game you want to play.

Quote:
If you can imagine so many posters as rabid anti-american, I can imagine you sucking dicks.. Not too big a stretch even...

If you want to imagine males sucking other male dicks...go for it. Whatever gets you off.

Quote:
If you can imagine me as a Canadian woman, I can imagine you as Zimbabweo-Korean homosexual on his way to a "mature" gang bang in Paris... Why not? It's fun... And it's not like I need to respect you since you don't respect others, and don't respect yourself either. A man without honor.

Gosh, you are losing it. Too early in this play for you to be getting this upset...and out-of-control, Olivier.

I respect everyone here (some more than others)...and I respect myself. And I am a man of honor.

Quote:
So, what I want to know is: Did you or did you not extend sexual favors to your teachers in primary and secondary school, in order to get good grades?

Never...to any teacher at any time.

Quote:
The reason I am asking is that, in your relations with me and other posters, you APPEAR very much like a teacher's pet, not particularly bright though, and with an inordinate eagerness to please, even at the cost of your own anal health....

Way, way over-board. You have got to take it slow. Build up to stuff like this...or you look silly.

Quote:
I may be entirely wrong about you, but only YOU knows if your academic credentials are worth any more than the cost of the vaseline you used to get them...

That seems to be a favorite fantasy of yours, Olivier.

Wonder why that is? Wink
void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 11:55 am
@cicerone imposter,
the past is more imagination than actual.
read any psychology text book
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 4 May, 2014 01:10 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Well, only you knows whether that is the truth, or one of your lies... We can only guess... And if my guesses are correct, you couldn't pass 3rd grade otherwise.
Frank Apisa

Sun 4 May, 2014 01:24 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Well, only you knows whether that is the truth, or one of your lies... We can only guess... And if my guesses are correct, you couldn't pass 3rd grade otherwise.

Bad guess on your part, Olivier...and a display of even more frustration and desperation.

You losing control is truly comical; I thought you would have the strength of character to last a lot longer than this.

Not sure why you think I couldn't pass 3rd grade (interesting phrasing for a Frenchman) without dispensing "sexual favors"...but perhaps it is because something...disturbing...happened to you when you were in grade school. (Where was that, Olivier, in Staten Island?)

But, I guess I was wrong about the strength of character.

Nothing wrong with being wrong...especially if you own up to it.
Wink Wink
Olivier5

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Am I losing it, really? Since I am only giving you a taste of your own medicine, that would mean you lose it often.

Remember: you're not talking to me here but to yourself. Let me use the bold face to emphasise that.

You're the one eager to ask personal questions, to repeat mindless, insulting tautologies forever, and always willing to personalise a debate through an ad hominem or two. You're the one calling your debaters on the Snowden thread "anti-american" just because they don't like to be spied on.

"Guessing" about people's motives allow you to avoid dealing with what they say. That's why you do it so often.

So your accusing yourself of losing control is truly hilarious, Frank... A display of ever more frustration and desperation... I thought you would have the strength of character to last a lot longer than this.

void123

Sun 4 May, 2014 02:31 pm
@Olivier5,
preach it mother ******
0 Replies