Destroy My Belief System, Please!

Frank Apisa

Thu 1 May, 2014 04:52 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

The question was: how can someone have the American nationality and not be American?

Obviously you are suggesting that I said something that demands that question be asked, Olivier.

I am looking for a link, quote, or (preferably) both...to what I said that prompts it.

Jeez!
Olivier5

Thu 1 May, 2014 05:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Obviously you are suggesting you have no honor whatsoever. I'll try to remember that...
Frank Apisa

Thu 1 May, 2014 06:32 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Obviously you are suggesting you have no honor whatsoever. I'll try to remember that...

I've got honor to spare, Olivier.

Want some?
void123

Thu 1 May, 2014 07:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
if i explain it you will not understand... implications

wrong
0 Replies

Olivier5

Thu 1 May, 2014 08:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I'll ask some Franco-Americans if they are truly American, or just Frenchmen with dual citizenship... 'cause this guy in New Jersey thinks they're only the latter.

Then I'll ask them if they can use some of your 'honor to spare', and if yes, for what purpose. Something tells me the answer might be related to private hygiene.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 04:57 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I'll ask some Franco-Americans if they are truly American, or just Frenchmen with dual citizenship... 'cause this guy in New Jersey thinks they're only the latter.

Then I'll ask them if they can use some of your 'honor to spare', and if yes, for what purpose. Something tells me the answer might be related to private hygiene.

You do that...and report back to me like a good boy.

I've really gotten under your skin, haven't I, Olivier?

You have got to learn to handle that if you're going to keep posting on the Internet. Otherwise you are going to burn out.

Still waiting for the quote you are questioning.

One last thing. Sorry you are having private hygiene problems., but that is really TMI.
Wink
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 05:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
They said you can "suck their American dick like the good FOX News bitch you are". Not sure what that means... Is that colloquial American?
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 05:56 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

They said you can "suck their American dick like the good FOX News bitch you are". Not sure what that means... Is that colloquial American?

I suspect you just made that up...but you ought really to hear my comments about FOX News...and you would understand just how little you understand about what I am saying.

My guess is you know as much about "colloquial American" as I do...which is why you used the phrasing.

Nice to see that apparently I have gotten you so bothered that you have dropped the phony courteous veneer...and are posting with your real mind.

I still am elated when I see you have responded to me, Olivier. You are a delight.
Wink
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 06:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
Oh come on Frank! You got to be more trusting if you want to make friends over the Internet... This permanent paranoia about everything I say is betraying your constant insecurity....

They are really enthusiastic about you sucking their dicks. One said the last time he had it done by a New Jersey girl, it was great except the bigoudis got mixed up with his pubic hair (that was the 70s...). I tried to tell them that you were NOT a nice woman, but a rather nasty, right-wing one, and they kept on saying those make the best "bitch"... whatever that means.

Anyway, if you're interested, you got a new job.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 06:42 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Oh come on Frank! You got to be more trusting if you want to make friends over the Internet... This permanent paranoia about everything I say is betraying your constant insecurity....

Nice try. You are learning. But remember...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Quote:
They are really enthusiastic about you sucking their dicks. One said the last time he had it done by a New Jersey girl, it was great except the bigoudis got mixed up with his pubic hair (that was the 70s...). I tried to tell them that you were NOT a nice woman, but a rather nasty, right-wing one, and they kept on saying those make the best "bitch"... whatever that means.

That's what I want to see...the real you coming out. The anger...the frustration. It is beautiful...and I thank you for helping me.

I especially love that you have me as a woman, as a nasty one, as a right-wing one...and as a bitch. That shows me how much things are eating at you.

Were you born in Staten Island?

Quote:

Anyway, if you're interested, you got a new job.

Nah. My present part time job is fine.

Why don't you take it?
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 06:53 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't even understand what "suck dick" means... Is it an American pastime? Or just a New Jersey custom?

In any case they are very patriotic and it's you th hey want.

You don't wear bigoudis do you? Cause I gathered that would really excite this guy.... he's ready to give two euros more if you wear them.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 07:26 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I don't even understand what "suck dick" means... Is it an American pastime? Or just a New Jersey custom?

Quote:
It sounds as though this is a truthful as the rest of the story you are presenting here, Olivier.

As I said, you are the only one who knows if you are a liar or not...but that is all that counts. YOU know if you are a liar.

Quote:
In any case they are very patriotic and it's you th hey want.

Wink I can understand that. But sometimes one has to settle for less than the best.

Offer yourself again. You'll see.

Quote:
You don't wear bigoudis do you?

Wink Nope. My avatar is a picture of me...and my screen name is my real name.

Quote:

Cause I gathered that would really excite this guy.... he's ready to give two euros more if you wear them.

Since you were talking to him when you saw the excitement...maybe you are miscalculating on the object of his fervor and lust. Wink

So...were you born in Staten Island? You have the Staten Island sound in your posts.
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 08:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Nah nah nah, don't try and put this on me, you provoked these guys and now it's you they want, the Jersey girl. I showed them your picture and they said: "For what we want to do, the more facial hair the better. As long as she brings the bigoudis."

Don't know exactly what they have in mind but I'm sure you could use the extra income.

Plus you seem like the kind of person who'd like to help fellow Americans ... err sorry, Frenchmen with dual nationality for you. For me they're just some Americans who happen to have dual nationality, of course.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 12:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Nah nah nah, don't try and put this on me, you provoked these guys and now it's you they want, the Jersey girl. I showed them your picture and they said: "For what we want to do, the more facial hair the better. As long as she brings the bigoudis."

Don't know exactly what they have in mind but I'm sure you could use the extra income.

Plus you seem like the kind of person who'd like to help fellow Americans ... err sorry, Frenchmen with dual nationality for you. For me they're just some Americans who happen to have dual nationality, of course.

You sound like someone who can tend to their needs better than I. They are your friends after all.

I had to be gone for a while...golf called. Course was wet from lots of rain in New Jersey last few days.

Usually, guys like your friends sound to be...prefer guys who look like your avatar. Ask them if you can be of help. I'm all the way over here...on the other side of the pond. You are right there. Try tilting your head all the way to one side. They'll love it...and love you.

Remember...blow jobs are like golf in that they have very counter intuitive elements. In golf...if you want the ball to go up...ya gotta hit down on it; and if you try to shape your shot to make it go into the air...it normally skims the ground.

All said to remind you that what you have to do for them will seem less like the workings of a blow dryer and more like a vacuum. Wink
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 01:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Remember...blow jobs are like golf in that they have very counter intuitive elements. In golf...if you want the ball to go up...ya gotta hit down on it; and if you try to shape your shot to make it go into the air...it normally skims the ground.

Evidently you know a whole lot more about balls and dicks than about double nationalities.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 02:44 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Evidently you know a whole lot more about balls and dicks than about double nationalities.

I know quite a bit about multi-nationalities, Olivier. But I know a lot about balls and dicks also.

I am possessed of one dick and two balls...and take my word for it, from the moment I learned to use them years and years ago...I have paid lots of attention to them.

If you were similarly equipped, perhaps you would not think my knowledge is so special. But as you Frenchies say, "C'est la vie."

But anyway...since your friends are in need...why not service them?

What are friends for?
Olivier5

Fri 2 May, 2014 03:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Is that a yes? Good.

Don't forget your bigoudis.
Frank Apisa

Fri 2 May, 2014 03:40 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Is that a yes? Good.

Don't forget your bigoudis.

Nice try...but you are not up to speed for A2K, Olivier. You're trying to swim in the deep end...and you are barely able to handle the shallow.

If you want to service your friends...service them.

Frankly, I think you are being as truthful about your friends and their requests as you have been about the other stuff I've asked...and most of the other stuff is in serious doubt.

Wink
Rickoshay75

Fri 2 May, 2014 03:40 pm
@JLNobody,
logic can never provide an ultimate test: Induction can never exhaust the empirical possibilities and the premises of Deduction are never "proven" just assumed.

There are three kinds of logic. perceptive. philosophical and practical.

If perceptive, it's what you feel about it; if philosophical, it's about descriptive words;

if practical, it's about substance, making things work, proving it works by demonstration, not by words, by deeds.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

cicerone imposter

Fri 2 May, 2014 03:44 pm
@Rickoshay75,
You wrote,
Quote:
“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

If that is based on the three premise you outlined, than WHAT WE DO is of no consequence.

All are based on subjective perceptions.
0 Replies