Question about ignoring a girl I like

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 10:55 pm
Ok so there's this girl. We will call her E. E has led me on many times before. E has told me 'I want you' many times before. But see I'm E's bestfriend. We would talk every day, on the phone & over text. We have been doing that for a while now, I would say 4 to 5 months. Me and E hardly see each other thou, the last time I saw her we kissed. So that leads me to the last thing she said to me, she said 'I can't see my self in a relationship with someone I have a close friend ship with.''
I have fallen for her due to her actions. I have told E once before that I can't be friend s with her due to my feelings , this was the FIRST time she told me let's stay friends. But I took that back and remained her friend. The SECOND time she said let's stay friends was when she said 'I can't see my self in a relationship with someone I have a close friendship with.' That was after our kiss . She told me that same day, I understand if you don't want to be friends with me. I never told her that I'm done talking to her so she believes I'm still her friend . Which would explain why she texted me today after 5 days of not talking To each other saying 'hey.' I didn't reply to that by te way.

The things is me & E had conversations bestfrienda don't have, such as her telling me she wants to f**k. Also Me and E called each other baby/babe/bae for a while.

But I have realized reality and reality is that E is not interested in me like the way I am with her . I have always been there for E and she takes advantage of that. She treats me like crap and she knows it and is constantly saying sorry.

So that finally leads me to my question , how do you think E will feel if she is ignored by her 'bestfeiend' that she is used to talking to every day till the 10th of February? Will she miss me? Will she want me? Will she be angry with me? Should I even ignore her, or should I just text her occasionally being short worded and makin the conversations short. But I don't really want to go with that option because she will get what he wants like she always has been. She will be able to talk to her 'bestfriend'. One of the last things she also sent me was a picture message saying "the sad part is u can treat me however you want to because in te end you'll know that I'll always be here waiting for you" and "Crying because of how true this is. And how true this I'd about how you are forwards me. It seems like I never notice it. and I'm sorry. I really am. Its always my fault, and I'm a mess." Is what she said in the message box of the picture.
It's almost as if she expects me to wait for her .
I still love E and would like to continue talking to her but how do yall think she will take me ignoring her? Btw I've never ignored her for more then a day, compare that to 3 weeks .

So what do yall think about this? thank you so much to everyone who read this and is giving me advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,044 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:20 pm
Yeah, I think some time away from E will do you some good. It will give you time to grow up a little - and maybe her, too.

May I ask how old you two are? Your actions seem like those of 14 year olds.

jayluxee

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 11:42 pm
@PUNKEY,
She's a sophomore & I'm a junior in HS . And your right , she doesn't know what she wants.But how do you think she sill feel during the 3 weeks about me ignoring her?
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 06:55 pm
@jayluxee,
Why? Do you want to drive her crazy with curiosity? Want to hurt her feelings? Make her think you don't care about her? Make her think you are playing hard to get? Make her think you have another girlfriend?

Maybe this will backfire on you and she will find someone else and forget you forever!!!

Stop all these games and be honest with her. Tell her: You'd like to see her AND you don't play games. If she can't be honest, then move on to another girl. There are plenty around.

Start with seeing her in a group setting. Then ask her out alone.
She may just be shy and skitterish right now.

0 Replies