Are Democrats & Republicans wired differently?

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2004 11:42 pm
That's not very nice Blatham. Sad
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 02:36 am
Re: Are Democrats & Republicans wired differently?
Foxfyre wrote:
Instead of asking the subject -- a Democratic voter -- what he thought of the use of Sept. 11 images in the first Bush campaign commercial this year, the researchers noted which parts of his brain were active as he watched -- and that they were different from the parts that had lit up in earlier tests with Republican voters.

That study is completely flawed. The brain of a true Democrat wouldn't light up at all, but his knee would jerk. That guy must have had closet Republican tendencies.

Kidding! KIDDING!!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 04:12 am
Yes. Democrats give a damn about something, while Republicans care only about themselves, and money.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 06:38 am
Re: Are Democrats & Republicans wired differently?
Tarantulas wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Instead of asking the subject -- a Democratic voter -- what he thought of the use of Sept. 11 images in the first Bush campaign commercial this year, the researchers noted which parts of his brain were active as he watched -- and that they were different from the parts that had lit up in earlier tests with Republican voters.

That study is completely flawed. The brain of a true Democrat wouldn't light up at all, but his knee would jerk. That guy must have had closet Republican tendencies.

Kidding! KIDDING!!! Laughing Laughing

Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 07:03 am
and the difference between a knee-jerk democrat and a knee-pad republican is?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 07:18 am
You mean a knee-pad intern, right?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 07:23 am
nope
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2004 07:50 am
Well, though I am not offended having the quote in T's and McG's posts attributed to me, I would point out that this is part of the posted article and I didn't write it. Wish I had. It's well done. Smile
0 Replies