What does this text she sent me really mean?

Cooboy

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 08:31 pm
Me and this one girl started off as friends and now we're basically "friends w/ benefits" but we just started back flirting and texting almost a yr after we stopped. We nvr slept with each other just kissed a few times but we nvr stayed consistent, lately we been Textin and all again, she wanted to hook up last Friday but nvr hmu so I ain't text her til she text me yesterday askin what I'm doin and said she wanted to see me but when I told her she didn't respond. One thing abt her is she likes to play games and she loves my attention but she's full of it at the same time so after 2 hours i texted her this because I ain't havin it: "Don't hit me up wit no s**t like that and not respond u still fulla bull***t if u ain't gone respect ma time we can keep it regular f*** that weird s*** u be on u can give some otha n**** all that " and after she responded "You got that [my name]" I want to know does she mean I got that as far as us going back regular (not dating basically and bein' JUST friends) or in a way that she'll respect my time and not do that anymore? I hope the slangs understandable thanks for the help I want to score with her no doubt I know the games are game so I don't need any why am I dealing with her answers thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 455 • Replies: 2
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 09:05 pm
@Cooboy,
What's wrong with you? This isn't Facebook, and if that's "slang" it's unintelligible. But with all the lovely sounding crap you texted to that girl, I'm sure she will be apologizing soon and may even buy you a car. I try to stay informed and it appears that girls are really into jerk faced horses asses. You should be the next big deal, what girl can resist being harangued by an ignoramus...well at least now in 2014.
0 Replies

Nom de plume

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:26 pm
@Cooboy,
It means "get lost, idiot."
0 Replies