just cant stop

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 10:35 am
been married for 10 years come september. had a relationship with a guy for 5 years comes march. i love the guy..but not in love with him anymore...dont see him much anymore... now im talking to another guy..for about to 2 months.. i know what i am doing is wrong..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 876 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 11:12 am
@outtacontrol,

You trollop! Cuckolding your husband like that; you should be locked in a chastity belt!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 11:13 am
@outtacontrol,
I suggest counseling. Seriously. Couples counseling if you can, or go alone if you must.

Figure out what is missing in your life that you feel the need to do this. Prepare in case ending your marriage ends up being your destiny (and, from where I'm sitting and what little information you've provided, that seems like the kindest and most honorable thing to do for your spouse, a person you purport to love). Cultivate some inner resources so that, in your life, when you're bored or depressed or your self-esteem is low, you don't hop into bed as your first resort to handle such feelings.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:28 pm
@outtacontrol,
WHY do you cheat?

This can't be a very fun way to live your life.
0 Replies