Will she leave her husband?

Damaged

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 04:55 am
My husband has been having an affair with a married woman for about 3 months. I found out about it last month. He says he has not felt a connection with me for the last 10 years. (We've been married for 36 years.) He says he is truly in love with her. We are now going through the process of separating and he will be moving out soon. She has not told her husband anything. Do you think she will ever leave her own marriage?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,200 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 08:19 am
@Damaged,
Why worry about HER?

HE is moving on with his life.

You are probably in shock. Take care.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 09:25 am
@Damaged,
Her issues are not your concern.

Spend your time worrying about yourself.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:35 am
@Damaged,
While I am sorry for your situation, any answer to your specific question would be simply a wild guess by us and thus would be worthless to you.

In the long run, it matters not what she will or won't do. He has told you that your relationship is over. Move forward and don't look back. (And secretly hope that she stays with her husband, breaks it off with him, and he lives the rest of his life in solitude, pining away for the love you once gave him.)

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:38 am
Quote:
Damaged said: We are now going through the process of separating and he will be moving out soon

Think yourself lucky for a nice clean break!
A lot of fed up women wish their hubs would pack their bags and clear off..Wink
0 Replies

zacharyortega

Reply Mon 27 Jan, 2014 12:06 am
she better move on with the issue for the good of both parties.

how to play pokies
0 Replies