I got shy at the last moment

migus

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 09:44 am
We met at new year party! She was the hotest girl... still is! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy We had fun... talked a bit... then in kitchen... OO man... I have never made out with anyone like that. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy can't explaine... my first time that i was so turned on (we just kissed)
I was like "yea... this is awesome, I like her a lot"! - my guess that this was all thanks to alchochol (later i will exlain)!
So I started to chat with her, texting... and so on! Once we where trying to say "bye" for 4 hours... that was also great! Smile she was laughing about that! Smile - I was a bit drunking beer (ok i had few too much XD)!
i was forcing her to meet her! she was a bit resisting. I didnt worry much about that!

So after 7 days of nice, cool, fun texting we met! She will walk a dog and i will join her! so no date! just a walk!

1. I was late like 10 min (she lives right next to the place we had to meet)! so that was lame! and then i felt like i fucked up.

2. I went up to her and knowing how was new year in kitchen, i thought a kiss could be OK! - when i leaned to her and all I got was cheek! XD - that was also makeing me feel stupid

3. we where walking... i feel that she can talk about everything, but at the same time kinda resisting... I felt like robot (I doun't know why, but i got extremely shy)

4. to breake the ice for my self, i told her "SRY i don't know why, but i feel shy!"

5. after everything was done i told her "I want to kiss you". she was laughing a bit and asked "what?". in my mind i thought that could make it all right.... what i mean is that i felt i was boring and i know how was new year... so this should be nothing new to her... but when I leaned in... i got cheak and awkward hug! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I think she is too hot for me - i think that is source of my shynes! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy and alcohol made me more loose... till we met everything was ok. then I somehow freaked out!

knowing that, i want to say that I highly doubt that no other guy is makeing any moves on her.

after that chatting sucks! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I dount want to chat with her anymore (I just doun't want to make fool out of my self)... just not to make anything worse.

She will have bday this saturday. I am not interested to get invite. Very Happy also dount want to write for 2 days after the party... some topic to talk about!
she has something that she made, at my place... sould i use that as reason to meet? - to give it back, tho it is NOTHING practical or useful, its only simbolical and nothing that you can use as anything (hard to explane, something related to my coulture traditions)! Very Happy

till we met she made some tweets about me. first was: new year was positive. second: ha ha! we are saying bye for 4h! Very Happy thrid (i think was about me): how could it be so lame

I took that one great makeout night too hyped up? how can i tone it a bit down and what sould i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 852 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:05 am
Is that you, Borat?

If it is,I would suggest taking a selfie of you in that mankini and seducing her with it via facebook.

Dzienkuje!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:17 am
@migus,
Migus - apparently the NY event was a party make-out session and she seems like she is not that interested in developing it into anything more. (yeah, that happens a lot)

Make sure she has your number and leave it as that. The next move should be hers.

Don't worry about being shy around her. That can be quite enduring.

Next time, be sober and attentive when meeting a new gal. You didn't get off to a genuine start with this one.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:23 am
Quote:
Migus said: I was late like 10 min...i felt like i fucked up

Keeping a lady waiting is a big no-no, so yeah you messed up bigtime..Smile

0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 07:09 pm
@migus,
Puppy love.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 03:39 am
Regarding being kept waiting, if ever a woman is not at the rendezvous on the dot for our date, I walk off, I don't wait a minute more.
Afterwards I don't even waste time contacting her to ask why she was late, she's history as far as I'm concerned, she had her chance and blew it..Wink
0 Replies