Face Book Crush

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:44 pm
There's an acquantance I met through mutual friends who just so happens to have a brother slightly younger than she is. I discovered this through her Face Book. The few times that I actually go on. The first time I saw her brothers picture I was interested. He was attractive (although not fiiiine), he was tall, seemed laid back and friendly in all of his pictures. Pictures, of course don't say a lot about a person but it can tell you a few things especially their profile. So many times I have thought of messaging him through face book and simply saying Hi or something similar. Now, I must say that I am big on privacy especially when it comes to my romantic life and I have never been a fan of online dating. However, I'm fearful that it looks "weird" since I don't really know his personality I'm fearful that he may be the blabber mouth type and tell his sister or simply ask her who I am because I messaged him and that to me would very embarrassing.
Growing up with a traditional family doesn't help either. They tought me that love finds you etc.
Am I being too reserved and close minded here guys?
What are your thoughts on this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 647 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 10:57 pm
@LiveLoughLaugh24,
What the hell do you have to loss if you do contact him? His sister might know about it and that concern you for some reason? Life is too short not to just give a short message to some guy that you might be interested in as you never can tell he just might then turn out to be the father of your children or not.

Lord the very first email I ever received from my now-wife was to chew me out for a public posting of mine on a dial up network by the name of CIS and I am very happy that she send that message so many decades ago.
LiveLoughLaugh24

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 11:00 pm
@BillRM,
lol Thank you!! I needed to hear that. I guess where programmed as females to think that it's suppose to happen a certain way. Fairy Tale or those Happily Ever After movies that little girls watch.

Thank you so much for your direct and honest response.
I'm seriously going to message him and say Hi.

Smile
0 Replies