relationship question!

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:51 pm
So, my female friend meets my girlfriend for the first time at a friends birthday party. Now that same friend is being so mean and cold towards me. Whats up with that?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 632 • Replies: 6
No top replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 03:50 pm
@crayon851,
This is like a guessing game Smile

1. Your female friend has secretly always liked you and thought you liked her and she would end up being your girlfriend so is peeved.

2. Your girlfriend said something to her that you supposedly said "about her" just to make sure she keeps her distance from you, you know, and now your friend is peeved at you.

Why don't you ask your friend?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:48 pm
@crayon851,
crayon851 wrote:

So, my female friend meets my girlfriend for the first time at a friends birthday party. Now that same friend is being so mean and cold towards me. Whats up with that?

How TF (how the ****) are we supposed to guess that?

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 04:55 pm
Your "female friend" has always had the hots for you but was too shy to say it, so she's been hoping and waiting for you tell her you've got the hots for her.
But now that your girlfriend has entered the frame, your "female friend" realises she's missed her chance and is sulking and pouting like crazy..Smile
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 01:17 pm
yeah i guess that makes sense. I asked her, but she said no.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 02:26 pm
@crayon851,
Oh wait. Let me guess!

Your female friend is schizo. Or better yet, she hates your girlfriend because, well, because she does and so by extension she has to be mean and cold to you until you either break up or she decides to like your girlfriend.

So, did I get it right? Do I get a prize if I guessed right? Ooooh, I so hope I get a prize.
crayon851

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 03:12 am
@CoastalRat,
yeah sure, you win my affection.

0 Replies